Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale (1662 Views)

3 Months Caucasian Mixed German Shepherd For Sale / My 8 Months Caucasian Mixed Breed Doesn’t Bark At All... Any Advice Please / Rotteweiler X Caucasian Mixed Pups For Sell In Ilorin Kwara State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Trained mixed Caucasian pups available for sale.
Personally trained for Aggression for those that love such.
Very adorable should you want a pup that people would adore.
Contact as there’s limited availability and time

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
More

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pet lovers

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Adorable

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Stern look . Hs is riled up

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
More

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Grab your pup now!

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Eveezy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wonderful! How old are they?

And what have you trained them to do at this age? You must be very skillfull

Also what is the other breed in the mix?

1 Like

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Eveezy:
Wonderful! How old are they?

And what have you trained them to do at this age? You must be very skillfull

Also what is the other breed in the mix?
5 weeks and some days.
They were birthed September 10th. Rott
Basic behavioral training. Just aggression. You can’t possibly train them on obedience yet.
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Eveezy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gbyms:

5 weeks and some days.
They were birthed September 10th. Rott
Basic behavioral training. Just aggression. You can’t possibly train them on obedience yet.
I was wondering how you were able to fully train a 5 week old puppy.
Does rott have a basic behavioral training?

1 Like

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Eveezy:

I was wondering how you were able to fully train a 5 week old puppy.
Does rott have a basic behavioral training?
If you have questions about dog training, kindly look it up on google. I see you have some dogs for sale. I don’t do this as a business and I’m not here for frolicking or interrogations. If you are not a prospective buyer which you likely aren’t, kindly discharge your energy elsewhere sir to avoid being reported to the mods

1 Like

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Eveezy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gbyms:

If you have questions about dog training, kindly look it up on google. I see you have some dogs for sale. I don’t do this as a business and I’m not here for frolicking or interrogations. If you are not a prospective buyer which you likely aren’t, kindly discharge your energy elsewhere sir to avoid being reported to the mods
Ok sir. I don’t have any dog for sale.
And yes I am curious about if there are trainings given to Rotts in particular as puppies. I have never kept Rott as puppies, so I wouldn’t know.

Even if I may not be a prospective buyer, I can learn from you. But if you see it as offensive, no problem

5 Likes

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by vincentjk(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gbyms:

He was only asking a question though, I don't think he has done anything that'll warrant him getting reported already
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Wasky101: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
U trained 5weeks old dogs(you are a magician sir) if you put an advert out with a claim to convince buyers and it turns out not to be true don't you think that is fraud.?

1 Like

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Eveezy:

Ok sir. I don’t have any dog for sale.
And yes I am curious about if there are trainings given to Rotts in particular as puppies. I have never kept Rott as puppies, so I wouldn’t know.

Even if I may not be a prospective buyer, I can learn from you. But if you see it as offensive, no problem
What I said was clear. I didn’t post to be interrogated. You might not mean any harm that’s why I said search on google. I don’t think I said wrong
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wasky101:
U trained 5weeks old dogs(you are a magician sir) if you put an advert out with a claim to convince buyers and it turns out not to be true don't you think that is fraud.?
I have videos . If you at all read before coming here to trash talk, I specifically said aggression. If you have the knowledge, aggression trainings are very easy. I had even said because of age you can’t teach obedience and commands.
So you saying I’m a magician is trying to mock me just like the first guy.
And I don’t want to reply folks that are not interested in purchasing. I don’t have that time to spare actually.
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
vincentjk:

He was only asking a question though, I don't think he has done anything that'll warrant him getting reported already
I know right. You need to see through some questions. I know his intent and you saw someone else spill it out. The first guy and the last guy had same thing in mind except one is more enlightened hence a smarter approach.
Anyway, further discussions are for interested persons. It’s offensive someone calling me a liar lol. I know you are ignorant that puppies are trained. I started training mine before they could barely walk
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
If I want to be too detailed, I’d talk about the type of food I give them . Including multivitamin supplements and calcium tablets just to have a great pup for the buyer. I’m not daft. Just as I posted many pictures here, I have pictures from the very first day they were born because I monitored the growth and food.
All these are privy to buyers and not for consumption of general public and someone comes to say I’m trying to swindle. It’s a pity the way people think
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Still available. For inquiries or any evidence of any sort, slide in the dm. WhatsApp too
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by vincentjk(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gbyms:

I know right. You need to see through some questions. I know his intent and you saw someone else spill it out. The first guy and the last guy had same thing in mind except one is more enlightened hence a smarter approach.
Anyway, further discussions are for interested persons. It’s offensive someone calling me a liar lol. I know you are ignorant that puppies are trained. I started training mine before they could barely walk

Hmm fine then. What breed did you mate to a caucasian to get them? A boerboel right
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Eveezy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gbyms:
If I want to be too detailed, I’d talk about the type of food I give them . Including multivitamin supplements and calcium tablets just to have a great pup for the buyer. I’m not daft. Just as I posted many pictures here, I have pictures from the very first day they were born because I monitored the growth and food.
All these are privy to buyers and not for consumption of general public and someone comes to say I’m trying to swindle. It’s a pity the way people think
Lol, you also realize that we are helping you put this thread on the first page yeah?

My other question is what breed it was mixed with? I am suspecting boerboel?

Just calm down, me I no dey follow you quarel, Nairaland is an interactive platform, so you cannot decide to just post and not expect comments, I will try my possible best not to be aggressive and you should do same, last last you go sell the puppies, so we cool?
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Maskyy(m): 3:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Gbyms:
Grab your pup now!

What's the price for the black one.

1 Like

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by poshestmina(f): 4:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Has the dogs shared some of their aggression with you? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You sound rude and saucy .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by hrhobi1(m): 5:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Gbyms:
More

Send me a message I need a male puppy and how much is the cost?

1 Like

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by frowland(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Gbyms:

What? Report him to the mods for doing what exactly?? I suspect this is a joke right?
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Maskyy:

What's the price for the black one.
The black was paid for this morning Sir
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2019
poshestmina:
Has the dogs shared some of their aggression with you? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You sound rude and saucy .
Sorry about that. I apologize Ma
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2019
hrhobi1:

Send me a message I need a male puppy and how much is the cost?
Please sir can you drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Maskyy(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2019
Gbyms:

The black was paid for this morning Sir

And the brown one
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2019
Maskyy:

And the brown one
I’ve got about 3 like that. I’d contact you
Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2019
Still available

Re: Trained Aggressive Caucasian Mixed Puppies Available For Sale by Gbyms: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2019
More

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Huge Snake Fell From My Roof Into My Toilet / Unlimited Internet / 7 Weeks Old German Shepard Pups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.