Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) (31715 Views)

Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Anambralstson: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
so what is now use to measure wealth of a person or business?gringrin
Forbes is an American business magazine. Published bi-weekly, not economist

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by dave4rella(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin

Igbo amaka

But my question is
If one crash in this aircraft
Will the person go-to heaven straight?
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by meccuno: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Theboss100:
U mean BIAFRA?
YES BIAFRA!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nke a bụ nke anyị. Airpeace Nigeria God's blessings

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Bloggers: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:
Air Peace Signs a Firm Order for Three additional E195-E2 jets, makes debut appearance at the 2019 Dubai Airshow

AIR Peace, Nigeria and West Africa’s largest airline , has signed a contract with Embraer for three additional E195-E2s, confirming purchase rights from the original contract, signed in April this year. The airline also made its debut appearance at the 2019 Dubai Airshow on Sunday, November 17, 2019.

These new E195-E2s will be included in Embraer’s 2019 fourth-quarter backlog and have a value of USD 212.6 million, based on Embraer’s current list prices.

Set to be the first E-Jets E2 operator in Africa, Air Peace’s firm order, announced in April this year, is now for 13 E195-E2s with 17 purchase rights for the same model. The first delivery is scheduled for the second quarter of 2020.

“The E195-E2 is the perfect aircraft to expand our operations in Africa and this new order is a further confirmation of our ‘no-city-left-behind initiative which we shall continue to execute”, said Air Peace Chairman/CEO, Mr. Allen Onyema.

He added, “We are receiving impressive data about the aircraft’s economics now that is in revenue service, and this was a driver to place this new firm order with Embraer. We look forward to receiving our first aircraft, which will enhance connectivity in Nigeria and the African region, while feeding long-haul flights from our Lagos hub.” from our Lagos hub.”

Air Peace subsidiary, Air Peace Hopper, started operating six ERJ145 jets last year on short thin routes. That experience with Embraer’s products and services, including the pool programme, and the undeniable economic benefits of right-sizing aircraft for the mission, was a key factor in selecting the E2.

Air Peace’s E195-E2s will be configured in a comfortable dual-class arrangement with 124 seats. Air Peace operates more than 20 local, regional, and international routes and has strategic plans to expand those routes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/flyairpeace/status/1196080860371529728
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ode Forbes isn't a parameter to measure wealthiest, especially in Africa

You for ask him how many Chinese dey forbes and why China is taking over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Air peace is an inspiration to young entrepreneurs
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by onmyowncj: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
diegwu02:
With the 3 Additional Orders, it brings the total order by Air Peace to 33 units
so u v been following it from the first day

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Kennyswagzz: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

Forbes is an American business magazine. Published bi-weekly, not economist
oga Forbes is the most popular and world accepted magazine for accessing the worth of a person or company.. tell me which other magazine is as good as Forbes...
No igbo man in Forbes list upon all your acclaimed anambra billionairesgringrin
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Kennyswagzz: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
horsepower101:

And many more. They know the truth but will rather die than admit it.
were is your fact rather than bragging.. I laughed when I saw banking, Oct and transportation..
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Kennyswagzz: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
horsepower101:

And many more. They know the truth but will rather die than admit it.
were is your fact rather than bragging.. I laughed when I saw banking, ict and transportation..
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by sugah: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
isthatso:

Like i said earlier, I hope so too. For instance Pilot training/pilot availability as 1 example, if you use 1 aircraft type for regional ops, then you have more flexibility with pilots because all your pilots are trained to fly the same plane, get trained at the same place, share info and experiences about that specific plane, you can negotiate better rates because you have bulk. If you need 1 stanby pilot for each type of plane, then you need to pay for 2 because an Embraer pilot cannot fly a 737.
Flying a single fleet makes sense until the fleet is grounded for some reason and your operations grinds to a halt.
Imagine if Southwest had successfully fully transitioned to the max before they were grounded? Now they are even struggling with meeting up with their schedules cos they still have some NGs flying.
The said airline already flies Embraer 145s into smaller airfields/runways, those same pilots can also do a differences course and fly the E2.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Kennyswagzz: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
chigoizie7:

You for ask him how many Chinese dey forbes and why China is taking over the world.
oga stop deceiving yourself how is China over the world and a billionare the same thing..
Which world is China taking over?gringrin
FYI the most influential and biggest businesses/companies are all owned by Americans.. you just list biggest companies and see..

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by degamemaster(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2019
johndoexxx:
Igbos and business

Maka na IGBO AMAKA .
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by LZAA: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Edygrin:
God bless Air peace. The government should support this man, he's a true Nigerian. Let's patronize our own
Sai biafra tongue
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by LZAA: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
oga Forbes is the most popular and world accepted magazine for accessing the worth of a person or company.. tell me which other magazine is as good as Forbes...
No igbo man in Forbes list upon all your acclaimed anambra billionairesgringrin
Shatap

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by whirlwind7(m): 4:15am On Nov 19, 2019
winterfell007:

U guys are just being unreasonable emotional. We are not the only enthic group doing stuffs. Stop reasoning backward

Pause.....
Believe me, I absolutely understand your point. These bragging usually piss me off too.
But then, I realized the reason behind it:
The rest of Nigeria haven't been fair to we Igbos. We do our best to grow the country in our own little way, but they see us as a threat instead.

These bragging are called coping/defensive mechanism. When you realize that people who oppose you are frustrated when you are happy/boisterous or making little progress for yourself despite their throwing obstacles your way, you do nothing but serve them much bigger doses.

If Nigeria had been supportive of Igbo exploits, these noise from Igbos won't happen in the first place.
So, I don't tell Igbo folks to quit bragging anymore. I just laugh and move on. You shouldn't help others to kill yourself, should you?

It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Biingoo: 4:30am On Nov 19, 2019
horsepower101:

33 planes acquisition in less than 3 years. Wow
Thats transport business for you
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Anambralstson: 5:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
were is your fact rather than bragging.. I laughed when I saw banking, ict and transportation..
Igbos are far from you guys

Banking sector
Zenith bank, UBA, Fidelity and Access Bank
Top ICT companies
Igbos owns the biggest shares in MTN Nigeria,
*Zinox zinox computer
* Konga
* Computer warehouse group
*Beta computer,
*Slot
*pointek
*Finbrother
*First Atlantic Semiconductors
*Microelectronics
*Afrihub ICT Center
* E-tranzact
* infosoft
* Socket
*Ovim tablet phones & Softwares
* Gigameet
* Hopspot
*Smile network
* Condata systems etc

Transport sectors
Air transport :

AirPeace leading airline
Aghalieaku Airways
Slok air
Quits Aviation
NestAv

Land transport :
Chisco
God is good
GUO
Young shall grow
Ekene
Ekeson
ABC transport
Ifeanyichukwu transport
Cross Country
Anids
Smaco
Okeyson
Peace transport
Orizu
CN Okoli etc.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by JoseRaji(m): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Oh that belly. I like this one. Congratulations to air peace. I wish y'all more wins!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Ugosample:

that guy raised a valid point
/
There are people who are successful following the trend.

But the geniuses are the ones who dare to do things differently.

/
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by theeventpeople: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Remember when they said it was owned by mama peace . Am just saying
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2019
LZAA:

Shatap
you p*nis
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Igbos are far from you guys

Banking sector
Zenith bank, UBA, Fidelity and Access Bank
Top ICT companies
Igbos owns the biggest shares in MTN Nigeria,
*Zinox zinox computer
* Konga
* Computer warehouse group
*Beta computer,
*Slot
*pointek
*Finbrother
*First Atlantic Semiconductors
*Microelectronics
*Afrihub ICT Center
* E-tranzact
* infosoft
* Socket
*Ovim tablet phones & Softwares
* Gigameet
* Hopspot
*Smile network
* Condata systems etc

Transport sectors
Air transport :

AirPeace leading airline
Aghalieaku Airways
Slok air
Quits Aviation
NestAv

Land transport :
Chisco
God is good
GUO
Young shall grow
Ekene
Ekeson
ABC transport
Ifeanyichukwu transport
Cross Country
Anids
Smaco
Okeyson
Peace transport
Orizu
CN Okoli etc.

where will you now put glo, fintech, sidmach tech, arikair, sterling bank, Andela, fcmb bank, stanbic ibtc Nigeria, paystack, gtbank, unity bank, ecobank, flutterwave,jumia Nigeria, paystackgringrin
This are the leading banks, and ict companies in nigeria.. the only banks you put there that arein the top are zenith and uba bank..
Arikair is west Africa leading airline and when did mtn become and igbo owned company?
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by izombie(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Guyman02:
FG should handover Enugu Airport to Airpeace to turn it into a hub as he has proposed
exactly. But we know they won't because the fg is allergic to doing the right thing.
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by izombie(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2019
isthatso:
Good news but i caution that this is usually where problems start for Nigerian airlines. Airpeace is too small to be running different types of aircraft. They need maximum efficiencies and they wont get that by using Embraer and Boeing 737s on regional routes. Even bigger airlines like Easyjet. Ryanair, use one manufacturer. Easyjet uses only Airbus they have 333 A300s, Ryanair has 412 planes, all of them Boeing 737s. Southwest has 700 planes all of them 737s. Those who use 2 manufacturers usually have huge numbers to justify the duplication. For instance jet blue has 60 Embraer and 195 Airbus 300 series.

It is not efficient for an airline to operate different manufacturers of planes in the same segment (regional) especially for a small carrier. i hope it just means they have cancelled their 737 max orders and moved to Embraer

I wish them well and I hope my fears dont prove prophetic because |I really want them to do well.
i enjoyed reading this your analysis. No bias, just facts. Kudos bro.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Anambralstson: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
where will you now put glo, fintech, sidmach tech, arikair, sterling bank, Andela, fcmb bank, stanbic ibtc Nigeria, paystack, gtbank, unity bank, ecobank, flutterwave,jumia Nigeria, paystackgringrin
This are the leading banks, and ict companies in nigeria.. the only banks you put there that arein the top are zenith and uba bank..
Arikair is west Africa leading airline and when did mtn become and igbo owned company?
Stanbic IBTC is South Africa bank, Jumia is not owned by Yoruba man, Unity bank is owned by the north, NNP, intercity bank with northern bank merged to be Unity bank, Eco bank isn't a Nigerian bank, Arik Air is owned by Edo man although is now been managed by FG

I can see you are very Ignorant, Zenith bank is the leading bank in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Stanbic IBTC is South Africa bank, Jumia is not owned by Yoruba man, Unity bank is owned by the north, NNP, intercity bank with northern bank merged to be Unity bank, Eco bank isn't a Nigerian bank, Arik Air is owned by Edo man although is now been managed by FG

I can see you are very Ignorant, Zenith bank is the leading bank in Nigeria today.
GT bank is Nigeria's leading banking.. and what is the name of the owner of arikair, jumia and ecobank?gringrin
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by diegwu02: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2019
onmyowncj:
so u v been following it from the first day
Yes Bro.
Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Anambralstson: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
GT bank is Nigeria's leading banking.. and what is the name of the owner of arikair, jumia and ecobank?gringrin
Michael Ikhide is from Edo State,
Open this and cure your ignorance
https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/careers/companies/top-banks-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) by Kennyswagzz: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Michael Ikhide is from Edo State,
Open this and cure your ignorance
https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/careers/companies/top-banks-in-nigeria/
rated by who? Who owns that bloggrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Best Airports In Africa / Learner Loses Control Of Her Car, Traps A Lady In Front Of Her Shop In Lagos / Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.