Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Bride-to-be Who Claims She's NEVER Looked Nice In Anything Despite Losing 8st - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Bride-to-be Who Claims She's NEVER Looked Nice In Anything Despite Losing 8st (370 Views)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) / Her Clothes Vendor Who Claims She Buys From Turkey Actually Sews In Yaba-twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bride-to-be Who Claims She's NEVER Looked Nice In Anything Despite Losing 8st by stellapatu: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
A bride-to-be's entourage dismisses her potential dream gown as being 'like a big tablecloth' in Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire.

Tonight's episode of the TLC show focuses on Nikki, from Lancashire, who used to be a size 30 but has shed an incredible eight stone.

However, despite her dramatic weight loss, the nervous bride-to-be is still struggling with her body confidence and has been put off dress shopping.

'I still look in the mirror and I still see that big girl,' she explains. 'I'm really worried that nothing is going to fit me. Even with the weight loss, it's still not quite had the effect that I thought it'd have.' Revealing the news to super stylist and presenter Gok Wan, Nikki admits that her weight loss was triggered by an incident on a night out.

'I was in a bar and someone said: "Is Nikki the fat funny one?'" she explains. 'That cut me quite deep.'

Nikki's body confidence was so low that she went as far as removing all of the mirrors from her house.

'I didn't want to see my body,' she explains. 'I didn't have them in the bathroom or anything.'

More details; [url]https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/a-bride-to-be-who-claims-she-s-never-looked-nice-in-anything-despite-losing-8st [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Apply For FREE Training On Graphic, Website Building And Digital Marketing / Fashion Teacher/tutor Need In Ajah. / You Can Build A Bussiness With Our Trendy Fashion Slipper Palm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.