Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Indigo 02:i'm The Proudest Fan Right Now -Davido Congratulates Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indigo 02:i'm The Proudest Fan Right Now -Davido Congratulates Mayorkun (321 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indigo 02:i'm The Proudest Fan Right Now -Davido Congratulates Mayorkun by cuiz: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Davido expresses his excitement and how proud he is of Nigerian Singer Mayorkun, after his performance at the Indigo at 02 in London.

Sharing a photo he lifted Mayorkun up out of excitement, the Nigerian singer via his twitter handle said he is the proudest big brother, friend, and fan right now, he also assured Mayorkun that he will always support him.

He wrote;

"This feeling, it's so amazing I don't even know how to describe it. IlI'm the proudest big brother, friend, and fan right now bro. God bless your hustle. continue to shine! God willing I will ALWAYS be there to support! DMW for LIFE. Sold out the Indigo 02 !
@IamMayorKun"

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/18/indigo-02im-the-proudest-fan-right-now-davido-congratulates-mayorkun-on-his-performance/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Mercy And Ike Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Speed Darlington Blasts Warri People / 200 Watt Inverter Battery For Sale.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.