Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday (46182 Views)

Wizkid Gifts Bella Shmurda $2000 Dollars (Video) / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Expert17: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
AUDIO PRICE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by visijo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Never
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by airminem(f): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
$80.000 looks like that 500naira at oshodi. Hia!
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by immaculate1234(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hope the watch go tell am when Jesus will come o grin
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by LyfeJennings(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
eaglez:
The way these guys just dey call money eh, $80,000. Hmmm

Lool
Finally someone is thinking on this forum
80,000USD!!!!!
NA LIE
I SWEAR
NA LIE LIE

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
any musician in d building come lemme manage u
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by JayPeeOham: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
SincereBigot:
audio watch grin

See wetin Toto Dick Don cause angry

Make I follow add my own make e for no loss ...Audio Gift! grin
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by naijadrivablog: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
illitrate:
This man's name almost destabilize the sentence. Had to read 2 or 3 times to comprehend and realize his second name is ARE.

You are living up to your moniker cheesy
Always funny way of comments.
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by desthan(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
eaglez:

You can say that again.

You need to see the documents I have to pile just to win a contract of $89k. We will surely get there and I know we are there already.
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Paulo3ree(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Will you take as a manager?
Its like this audio money of a thing is not just a joke, but real

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Emceesaka: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
AbdOla:
Wizzy na when bro Sunday go retire as your manager,cos I won apply......I have a working experience, I manage dagrin till d guy peme

You are a bad manager abeg shift make I see road
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
AbdOla:
Wizzy na when bro Sunday go retire as your manager,cos I won apply......I have a working experience, I manage dagrin till d guy peme
Manage our star boy so him too go kpeme soon like dagrin abi
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by OnlineWell(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
$80,000 shocked for just a piece of watch

Money is good oh.....this is the kind of vanity to go for
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by KingAzubuike(f): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Lool
80,000USD!!!!!
NA LIE
I SWEAR
NA LIE LIE
Lol. It can be a richard Millie watch but not the price. Everybody sha wan trend. Naija celebs aren't that rich to burn $80k at a go, forget about the noise they make in social media. They aren't that rich. Most of them are in debt just because of show offs. All na fake life.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by shogsman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Y'all just be calling price anyhow, you don't understand that this things got grades,lime 30mill for a gift,what is he JAY Z.
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by LyfeJennings(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol. It can be a richard Millie watch but not the price. Everybody sha wan trend. Naija celebs aren't that rich to burn $80k at a go, forget about the noise they make in social media. They aren't that rich. Most of them are in debt just because of show offs. All na fake life.

God bless U.
80,000USD is a whole lot of money
It is veryyyyyyyy much
That watch self fit be imitation
Make nobody come give us lamba here o
Ehen
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by naijacentric(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin black niggers always buying white men’s invention but can never create such for himself ....I am beginning to believe that 3 dimples phrenology statement by Calvin candie in Django unchained....you might think it’s racist but that dude was making sense
what was the three dimples phrenology?
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by SalamRushdie: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Definitely a fake
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by seanwilliam(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wizkid is loyal
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Okiemuteomos(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Noblekingmusic:
Popular international musician Wizkid has showered an expensive gift on his manager who acts like a father to him, Praizenews report.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5AhiNuAKgd/?igshid=s6g5d5e6ab0j

Wizkid has gifted his manager Sunday Are Richard Millie Watch which cost around $80,000 USD for his Birthday.

Sunday Are was seen bowing down and appreciating wizkid for the expensive gift.

Happy birthday to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzawK4-HdAk

From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-gift-his-manager-sunday-are-richard-millie-watch-for-his-birthday/

is this not 28.80000 360×80000 abi I no calculate am well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by perryy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Na everything be 80k dollars.? Na grade by grade now.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by eaglez(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
desthan:

You can say that again.

You need to see the documents I have to pile just to win a contract of $89k. We will surely get there and I know we are there already.
yeah bro! Wish you the best.
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
SincereBigot:
audio watch grin
lmao...
Na wetin people dey talk for Twitter be that...
because David buy the watch, wiz go check am for shop
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

first day u make sense
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by eaglez(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Lool
80,000USD!!!!!
NA LIE
I SWEAR
NA LIE LIE
you swear right mehn.... Some people are just out to make other people hustle look stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
airminem:
$80.000 looks like that 500naira at oshodi. Hia!
lmao....
Una no wan well for this nairaland
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Awoo88: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
No bi did man manager mo'hit that year??
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by afroniger: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Audio price. If na true, the Sunday man will just sell the watch Las Las because I am sure the money can do a lot more as raw cash than as a watch. undecided
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by Rotimi47: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
eaglez:
Richard Mille watches start at around $80,000 USD and go up to several million dollars in price for some of their more exotic timepieces. Richard Mille releases at least a few different $1,000,00+ watches per a year, and the average price of one of their tourbillon watches ranges from about $500,000–$800,000.Dec 27, 2017
https://www.ablogtowatch.com › ric...
Why Richard Mille Watches Are So Expensive | aBlogtoWatch grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by DSoj(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Richard Millie watches are freaking expensive even up to $2mil.
Wooow. Hope its original o
Re: Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
beresponsible:
Davido break person head for Dubai with bottle
na your head he break? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar / Cameron Okoye Dancing At Davido's Daughter's Birthday (Video) / Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.