Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) (5437 Views)

Jethro's Counsel (for Singles & Married) / Jethro's Counsel ( A Highly Effective Course) / Serious Relationships And Hook Up Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hey Everyone,

Relationships are in our everyday life, everyone has one. Relationship with friends, family , work relationship, business , dating, marriage and more......

Jethro's counsel is a school for personal development. My goal is to impart useful knowledge for sure growth, for singles and married who may have challenges in certain area or another.

I am of the view that its not just when there is a challenge that you should seek counsel.
Counsel should be sought more even when there is no apparent challenge. The capacity to learn is broader .

I am a lover of books and deep knowledge. Your secrets are safe and challenges will be treated respectfully.

join me on whatsapp 09094301276
@mark chukajulu
Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 2:14pm On May 21, 2020
Quite a number of people responded and were
willing to share their experiences.

Much topics to treat:

Communication, importance of listening, the pain of heart breaks and how to handle it, the true meaning of compatibility, infatuation, a study of anxiety,
the meaning of adultery, Dating and courtship (how long), how to handle a cheating partner, .....

and more........

Chat me up on 09094301276

A try will convince you.
Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Join JETHRO'S COUNSEL today.
Seek to know how to get through that emotional stress or relationship challenge.

Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Dear Single , Engaged or Married, ......and seeking counsel, reach this number today 09094301276(whatsapp).
You will be glad you did.

Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 5:22am On Oct 07, 2020
In need of Counsel in your Relationship/Marriage?
Chat up this number today 09094301276 .
It is not love that holds a relationship or marriage together, it is knowledge .

Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Join a whatsapp group of mature singles who are seeking life partners. Also seeking to add value to others and themselves.
It is interactive. Chat up 09094301276 to be added if interested.

Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Join our group today before it gets filled.
Singles and courtship is a group for singles who are searching for life partners and seeking to learn principles for building better relationships.

Also, chat me up on 09094301276 for relationship counsels.
Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Are you single or married, in need of suggestions, counsel & help in any area in your relationship......?

Reach out by chatting up 09094301276 (Jethro's Counsel)

Reach out to learn principles for building better relationships, to understand how to manage hurts ,to understand how to handle conflict in relationships.
Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Join us today if you are Single and searching for a life partner.

Meet singles who are seeking serious commitment and seeking to learn principles of building relationships.

Chat up 09094301276 (Whatsapp)

(Please Note: it's no longer free entry.) ✍️
Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by chukajulu: 5:47am On May 16, 2023
Dear Singles
I run a relationship platform on Instagram, strictly for singles seeking life partners.
*NaijaSinglesandcourtship*

Lots of Singles benefit.
But the services aren't free .
I Help Singles post Relationship requests for 2,000

Private Matchmaking is 3,000
Kindly check out the page to confirm its authenticity,If interested.
Or chat up 09094301276 (WhatsApp) .
Show a screenshot of this post if interested.
Re: Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) by donkelvin10(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Lonely And Bored / I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. / Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.