Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos (2340 Views)

5K Daily Job / Daily Job Vacancy Updates Here / Daily Job Vacancies In Abuja (updated Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pls I need any sort of daily jobs within lagos pls, no matter how odd or awkward so far I can earn a living from it, I can drive as well, pls I need help, life has been hell, if there's any one around you pls help a brother, even construction site I can work there too, loading and offload goods too so far it's something within my capacity to lift, my people pls help out, this is my number 08060640005, thanks all
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Mood11: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
dubra:
Pls I need any sort of daily jobs within lagos pls, no matter how odd or awkward so far I can earn a living from it, I can drive as well, pls I need help, life has been hell, if there's any one around you pls help a brother, even construction site I can work there too, loading and offload goods too so far it's something within my capacity to lift, my people pls help out, this is my number 08060640005, thanks all
If you know Lagos very well, I might have a job for you to do for me.
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Ify15(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please I'm so in need of a job too.Life is not easy without a source of living.And I am married with a baby but hubby lost his job.Now he is doing random jobs too but itz still not paying the bills.I am getting fed up.I used to teach in a primary sch close to my house but the stress began to tell on my health.
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by christ007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Just put your hope on God not man. He watching you bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by JohnRich146: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
First what qualification did you have?
Then I can give you link to search for job!
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by JohnRich146: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
JohnRich146:
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by romelady(f): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
JohnRich146:

Please if you have any link share Biko, I have a B.A(history and international relations). Thanks in anticipation
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Mood11:

If you know Lagos very well, I might have a job for you to do for me.
sure I do bro, very very well, there's no place I don't know in lagos
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=JohnRich146 post=84155383][/quote]my brother I have none, I only finished my secondary education bro
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks bro quote author=christ007 post=84152942]Just put your hope on God not man. He watching you bro[/quote]
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Spanishmilf(m): 2:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Ify15:
Please I'm so in need of a job too.Life is not easy without a source of living.And I am married with a baby but hubby lost his job.Now he is doing random jobs too but itz still not paying the bills.I am getting fed up.I used to teach in a primary sch close to my house but the stress began to tell on my health.
what are your education levels or u want menial job
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Morning my people
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by gbosah91(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2019
I also need the link, have B.sc pure chemistry [quote author=JohnRich146 post=84155383][/quote]
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Same here please
Bsc in industrial chemistry
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Chummynoni(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
same here. help bfore i go into kidnapping
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Chummynoni(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
help me too bfore i go into kidnapping please
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good day my people, any information of any daily or manual jobs around you?site Engineers and building contractors pls help out, no matter how odd or awkward pls am ready and available pls, am lagos based, 08060640005
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by xpresseeve: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
romelady:

Please if you have any link share Biko, I have a B.A(history and international relations). Thanks in anticipation

History and International Relations!

Great qualification but very little in terms of utility.

Why not adapt it and apply it to Sales.

You could become a Star.

What do you think?

I could be of help here
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by xpresseeve: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
dubra:
Good day my people, any information of any daily or manual jobs around you?site Engineers and building contractors pls help out, no matter how odd or awkward pls am ready and available pls, am lagos based, 08060640005

Where in Lagos are you residing?
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by romelady(f): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
xpresseeve:

History and International Relations!

Great qualification but very little in terms of utility.

Why not adapt it and apply it to Sales.

You could become a Star.

What do you think?

I could be of help here

Thanks, please DM me on cordeliahir@gmail.com.
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
what are your education levels or u want menial job
Pls sir, i only have SSCE and i can also do any type of menial job
Though i have a skill as well, I'm an ELECTRICIAN
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Spanishmilf(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Herrymax:

Pls sir, i only have SSCE and i can also do any type of menial job
Though i have a skill as well, I'm an ELECTRICIAN
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Ogun state but i can also move to Lagos state
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2019
xpresseeve:

Where in Lagos are you residing?
AGEGE sir
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Still pleading
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
dubra:
Still pleading
How many years driving experience do you have?
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by khikhella(f): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
@dubra can you do sales job, Easy buy are recruiting people as sales agent. Their basic salary is 30k minus sales incentive
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
ceeroh:

How many years driving experience do you have?
More than twenty years
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Adeyemomickeny(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please am an NCE graduate who stays in Lagos, Alimosho LG. I need Monthly job to take care of myself. If there is any vacancy, here is my WhatsApp number 08161209186
My email (adeyemomicheal@live.com)
Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2019
dubra:
More than twenty years
Cool. What part of Lagos do you stay?
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos by dubra: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2019
ceeroh:

Cool. What part of Lagos do you stay?

AGEGE, LAGOS

(1) (2) (Reply)

About Dpr Again / Aso Savings / Dragnet Calls For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.