Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Davido Celebrates Mayorkun After His Sold Out Concert In London (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Mayorkun After His Sold Out Concert In London (photo) (927 Views)

DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video) / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Toyin Adewale Reunites With Her Son, Mayorkun After 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates Mayorkun After His Sold Out Concert In London (photo) by UncleGist: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Following Mayorkun's sold out concert in London last night, Davido took to Instagram moments ago to share his happy 'big brother' moment.

Sharing the photo above, Davido wrote, '
This feeling, it's so amazing I don't even know how to describe it. I feel like I planted a seed, and watered it with hope that it would only just fill up the big pot I had built for it some day. For that alone I would have been the happiest and proudest guy alive.

I feel like I left the plant for two days to come back and see that it had grown into a tree so big it at taken the roof o the whole house off! From being MAYOR of LAGOS to Mayor of LONDON!! I'm the proudest big brother, friend, and fan right now bro. God bless your hustle. Continue to work hard, continue to shine! God willing I will ALWAYS be there to support! DMW for LIFE. Indigo 02 Sold out'.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/davido-celebrates-mayorkun-after-his-sold-out-concert-in-london-photo

Re: Davido Celebrates Mayorkun After His Sold Out Concert In London (photo) by UncleGist: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
wink
Re: Davido Celebrates Mayorkun After His Sold Out Concert In London (photo) by itspzpics(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Awww
Re: Davido Celebrates Mayorkun After His Sold Out Concert In London (photo) by GistConnect: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Wofaifada Buys Herself A New Whip (photos) / Wow! Actor Okon Surprisingly Transforms His Pot-belly Into A Six-pack / Regina Daniels, Hubby Attend Press Conference On Eradication Of Malaria In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.