Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

I'm Still Mistaken For The Little Naive Bbnaija Housemate - Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still Mistaken For The Little Naive Bbnaija Housemate - Nina (1136 Views)

Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / 'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters / Linda Ikeji’s Brother-In-law, Emeka, Mistaken For Her Husband-to-be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Mistaken For The Little Naive Bbnaija Housemate - Nina by GistMore10: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nina in a tweet which served as a warning to those that underrate her said she is still being mistaken for the little naive Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate.

The reality show star who stated that she is no longer at the receiving end, added that she now serves people whatever they give her

Nina tweeted "I guess I’m still being mistaken for that naive Little Nina in Bbn that can take anyone’s shit .... Come to me with your shit I will feed you with it"

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/im-still-mistaken-for-the-little-naive-bbnaija-housemate-nina

Re: I'm Still Mistaken For The Little Naive Bbnaija Housemate - Nina by GistMore10: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
wink
Re: I'm Still Mistaken For The Little Naive Bbnaija Housemate - Nina by itspzpics(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lol
Re: I'm Still Mistaken For The Little Naive Bbnaija Housemate - Nina by BLESSMME: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
She say na naive girl, LOL
Who said u were naive cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Throwaway Some Cash To Her Fans Inside Swimming Pool. VIDEO / So Sad! Sweet Steve Dies In A Horrible Accident / Nigerian Singer, Solidstar Narrowly Escapes Death After Drug Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.