Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (97027 Views)

#EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by virago(f): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
GistMore11:
The 2-year-old lion cub which was found in a residential apartment at No 229 Muri Okunola Street in Victoria Island has been tranquilized and evacuated by the Lagos State Government.

The lion which is reportedly owned by an Indian national was evacuated from the building by 1:30pm today November 18.

Chairman of Lagos State Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offences, Yinka Egbeyemi who confirmed that the lion has been removed from the residential apartment said the Indian national is yet to honor his invitation for questioning. The owner of the lion reportedly sent his three Nigerian workers to stand-in for him instead.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/lion-cub-found-in-residential-apartment-in-lagos-tranquilized-and-evacuated-photos.html

That lion can't be 2 years old , even my rottweiler at 1 year and 6 months was bigger than that

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by dthabit(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ah!
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
So they tranquilized it and tied its mouth too?
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by webngnews: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
hmm
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
blackboy:
That is hate speech. What do you mean by imagine that from a foreigner? Is he not human or he doesnt have rights?
are u mad? Shey lion be goat, chicken or dog?
Is lion a domestic animal for rearing?
Is dz not Nigeria?
Our law doesn't permit rearing dangerous animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by vicben27(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
l just dey pity that lion. once E enter Nigerian Zoo! him own don finish. hunger and starvation go kill am. this country is becoming useless by day l wish l could just run away. let there be a military coup, soo that all this greedy politicians can be eliminated only then can Nigeria be great again

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Mycommand: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2019
A "Lion" is a wild cat that cannot be domesticated, just like many other species of wild cats. The India national should be arrested and charged for breaking the law of the land. Nigerians be wise and do not let people run your country down and take you for a ride. Things are already bad enough! A "Lion is not a "Dog" that you can domesticate!

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-seven-species-of-wild-cats-of-africa.html
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by davidadenrele: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2019
blackboy:
That is hate speech. What do you mean by imagine that from a foreigner? Is he not human or he doesnt have rights?

So because he has rights that's why is at liberty to buy keep a wild dangerous animal at home without considering the risk involved, can a Nigerian dare try this in SA, Kenya, or even Togo without been prosecuted, wild animals like lions are too dangerous to be kept at residential homes they are cunning, crafty and dangerous. If by any chance it escape the aftermath mayhem it would caused will be much more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by therajah: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2019
tillaman:
I won’t be surprised if the Indian man doesn’t show up at all, he sent his Nigerian workers because he knows how things work in Nigeria he knows he’s bigger than the law, for him to bring a lion from God knows where to another man’s Sef irks me
Is it not nigeria! He will call and register the animal as a dog at immigrations..
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by therajah: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Is it not nigeria! He will call and register the lion as a dog at immigrations..
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Lindaa97(f): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Na hunger go kill this lion for zoo
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 19, 2019
TallPck1:
They should have just left this cub for the owner. Th3 once in our zoo are hungry and now who would be responsible for th3 feeding of this one now. Na we ooo!
What if the Indian develops a fetish for feeding people to the lion?
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Gee64: 3:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Lion ke!
Why must a sane man keep a lion as a Peterson?
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Charly68: 3:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Trust Lagos Govt for speedy response to situation like this ..they are very digital and proactive .
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by oloyede90(m): 5:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Its what you cant trty in their country. What a shame that we don't have strict laws on foreigners here
blackboy:

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Emmyfresh00: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Wow��
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by cohug: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Poor cub

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by proprince(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
E be like say dem beat am jazz ni o. See d red cloth grin

Hahahahahahaha
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by MisterKings(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2019
blackboy:

Rights where. Maybe in his country not here
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Skmoda360(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:
If you know you can't feed it, please leave it for the owner
They have taken it to a Owu resort in Lekki....
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Myself2(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Imagine say that lion just wake up suddenly ......,,,,
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Kakamorufu(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2019
dis one don ripe to eat human being o shocked
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Freighthost: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:
This is d end of dat lion

E go c hw e go lose so much weight in 1month time by d time govr start feeding lion with ants n lizard or rat or popcorn

I pity d animal

D day i visit jos wildlife park and saw lion
Kai
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Sirmuel1(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Freighthost:

E go c hw e go lose so much weight in 1month time by d time govr start feeding lion with ants n lizard or rat or popcorn

I pity d animal

Kai

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2019
blackboy:
Do u think you we have right when you visit is country?

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by phenzy(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Freighthost:

I pity d animal

Kai

Pop corn ke grin
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by baratech: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

I agree
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Saintmary(f): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
This is just a cub. I remember facing certain Death undecided

Wow, suspense.
Oya write more joor
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by ylaa(f): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2019
I don't see it as hate speech. He is human and also a foreigner. You can't try this in their country. I know these people very well. So lez called a spade a spade.

uote author=blackboy post=84149197]That is hate speech. What do you mean by imagine that from a foreigner? Is he not human or he doesnt have rights?
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by donjobill: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Yigiyaga:
What if the Indian develops a fetish for feeding people to the lion?

As a matter of fact, many people habour abnormal fetishes deep within them, in a dormant state; only waiting to be triggered and activated when such a person finds himself under appropriate condition in a conductive environment.
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Reelnah: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
blackboy:
Or Rather "He failed to honour their invitation "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.