Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Attractive CV, Low Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Attractive CV, Low Salary (362 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? / 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attractive CV, Low Salary by Curry404(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
I was lucky enough to go through some Employee CVs today and they looked very impressive, but you know what was not impressive? The salaries paid to those employees. It's sad that we go through so much stress in school and end up begging for a good job.
But what can we do to solve this problem, get on the bus that has been granting financial freedom to people since 2015
join RAGP today and grow Rich , simple

Contact the number below for more info

Re: Attractive CV, Low Salary by abhilasha97: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
amazing, two million dollar is lot of money.
Can you share much more info on this.

Thanks and regards,
https://payslipview.dev/
Re: Attractive CV, Low Salary by Curry404(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
abhilasha97:
amazing, two million dollar is lot of money.
Can you share much more info on this.

Thanks and regards,
https://payslipview.dev/

Contact the number above on WhatsApp for more info, and it's Naira not dollar lol
Thank you
Re: Attractive CV, Low Salary by Tobinrobin(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Scam aye run for your life
Re: Attractive CV, Low Salary by Curry404(m): 5:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Scam aye run for your life

This is 2019 sir
If a business is online, it doesn't have to be a scam, not everything is MMM
This business has been running since 2015 for your information. No dey run until you run away from wetin go actually help you, Change your thinking
Thank you
Re: Attractive CV, Low Salary by Tobinrobin(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2019
I will never run from something that will help me. But I’ll reiterate again. This is a SCAM
Re: Attractive CV, Low Salary by Curry404(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I will never run from something that will help me. But I’ll reiterate again. This is a SCAM

Feel free to air your thoughts
But you won't tell me who has been in it for a full year about gossip or rumors. It's naija so I get the fear of online businesses

(1) (Reply)

Training On Purchasing And Resourcing/procurement Management / NURTW Member, Yusuf Suleiman Returns N1M To Its Owner After He Found It / Publish Articles About Top 10 Predictions For 2020 And Win Cash!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.