Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,333 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Automated Sms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Automated Sms (352 Views)

Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres / DTSV Promo SMS: It’s An Insult To Nigeria And Nigerians. Read… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automated Sms by murphyung(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good evening Everyone. Please i need your ideas. The principal of a school asked me if I know i have an idea how banks send birthday messages to their numerous customers. Becos he wants a system that will be automatically sending birthday wishes to parents of his student celebrating the students birthday. Share ur ideas please.
Re: Automated Sms by Duchman67: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2019
I add the time,message and recipient number to a database(mysql). A cron script checks the time column on the database and sends the message if database matches cron script time. Message delivery can be a voice call or sms/text to voice.

Have an implemention of this script with sms to voice & recorded messages delivery on http://text2voiceads.co
Just add the recipient number,time and message and the script sends a recorded voice message as a call or sends your sms/text message as a call.

(1) (Reply)

Advertising / We Can't Do Without Security In Nigeria-hon. EMATELE / Equipment For Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.