Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court (420 Views)

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court by ZooOga: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
At least the ex-wife was an honest Jezebel, in court that is. Now she can go satisfy her lustful cravings all she wants. I feel bad about a large family breaking up, but happy the guy is free of this martial torture.

My wife is a fake prophetess, adulteress, divorce seeking man tells court

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-wife-is-a-fake-prophetess-adulteress-divorce-seeking-man-tells-court/

November 18, 2019 in City Beats

A Mapo Customary Court on Monday, in Ibadan, dissolved a marriage of 22 years; and advised married couples to fear God and uphold the sanctity of matrimony.

President of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade, gave the admonition while delivering his verdict in a case instituted by a commercial driver, Abiodun Ganiyu, for the dissolution of his marriage to Mojisola, whom he accused of infidelity and alcoholism.

In his judgment, Odunade lamented the high level of immorality in the society, calling on wives and husbands to fear God and respect relationships.

He dissolved the union and granted custody of the six children to Ganiyu.

The Arbitrator directed the petitioner to pay N5, 000 to Mojisola to enable her pack out of his home.

During the proceedings, the petitioner stated that he was fed up with his wife’s adulterous lifestyle, which had subjected him to ridicule in their neighbourhood.

The petitioner, who lives at Agege area in Lagos state, said that life had not been the same for the past 13 years since his wife started living “a wanton lifestyle’’.

“Firstly, Mojisola informed me that she had become born again and had been ordained a prophetess in her Church.

“My lord, Mojisola sometimes told me that she had been in a trance for 10 days and therefore could not come home; but she would return home mostly heavily drunk.

“When I could no longer bear the agony, I reported her to her parents to caution her, but it was all to no avail.

“When I saw that her waywardness was becoming something else, I advised her to buy her beer to drink at home; instead, Mojisola took offence by my advice and would leave home for three to five weeks.

“Though, we both agreed to do family planning for birth control, she however, she saw it as an opportunity to sleep about with other men.

READ ALSO: ‘My wife denies me sex, disrespects me,’ husband tells court
“Worst still, she introduced some of her lovers to me, I am frustrated, please, separate us,” Ganiyu pleaded with the court.

The respondent, who now lives at Apata area in Ibadan, did not deny any of the allegations leveled against her.

However, Mojisola, who earns a living as a food vendor, said that life would be meaningless to her if the court dissolved her union.

“I admit to all the allegations against me, but there is no where I can go at this stage, after six children.

“I take beer everyday because I do not want to kill myself; and I frequently leave home for a month or more.

“Also, I wooed a man to sleep with me so as to stimulate my sexual urge; and Abiodun himself knows the man, because I introduced them.

“Abiodun does not give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom with me,” Mojisola explained.

(NAN)
Re: My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court by Emike20: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
This man's news made it to nairaland
Re: My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court by HacheNoire: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
“My lord, Mojisola sometimes told me that she had been in a trance for 10 days and therefore could not come home; but she would return home mostly heavily drunk."

grin grin grin

All na trance!

She never lied!
Re: My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court by Fizzymike1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Some women and deception ehh
Re: My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court by Olawole85: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
I am also having an issue concerning a woman who divorced her husband with two children. After a year she married another person, but the former husband came to Carter away the children from their mother. But the most terrible thing there is that the two children are under age, 6 and 2years respectively. Infact elder within the environment intervene and not to go with the children but claimed he will rather handover the children to his(husband) own mother not their biological mother. After these agreement, their father took the kids to his mother for caring, but the mother wasn't too satisfied with this, but after a year again the man started calling this woman(already in anoda man's house) with various degrees of insult and assult, and threat to life. Pls my people, how can you help me out with the lady because she feels cheated and not really learned. My contact is 08025037613, 08067010254.
Re: My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court by Chubhie: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ibadan, did not deny any of the allegations leveled against her.

However, Mojisola, who earns a living as a food vendor, said that life would be meaningless to her if the court dissolved her union.

“I admit to all the allegations against me, but there is no where I can go at this stage, after six children.

“I take beer everyday because I do not want to kill myself; and I frequently leave home for a month or more.

“Also, I wooed a man to sleep with me so as to stimulate my sexual urge; and Abiodun himself knows the man, because I introduced them.

“Abiodun does not give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom with me,” Mojisola explained.
The wife needs help cry cry cry
Re: My Wife Is A Fake Prophetess, Adulteress, Divorce Seeking Man Tells Court by Richy4(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
I guess she's the most truthful and honest woman that have ever walked into any courthouse on this planet Haba!!

I can just imagine how embarrassing this could be for the family members listening to her telling the court how she introduced her lover to the husband..I don't know her and I felt so embarrassed reading this, not to talk of her family and friends

(1) (Reply)

Dinning Table For Sale In Lagos / A Miracle Life Of Mum-of-four Who Had To Film 'goodbye Videos' For Her Children / Why Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Avoid It Or Pay Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.