Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Efficiency In Naija: The Military Is Not Even Spared - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Efficiency In Naija: The Military Is Not Even Spared (699 Views)

People With Flat-Foot Cant Be In The Military: Why? / Which Of The Military And Paramilitary Is Highly Paid / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Efficiency In Naija: The Military Is Not Even Spared by Baffa77(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2007
PLEASE FOLLOW NAIRA LANDERS WERE YOU ABLE TO SUBMIT OR RATHER COMPLETE THE ARMY ONLINE RECRUITMENT FORM? IF NOT I THINK WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES.

WE ARE IN CONTRY WERE NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS GOOD OR CAN BE DESCRIBED TO BE OF WORLD STANDARD. OUR MILITARY, AN INSTITUTION THAT OUGHT TO BE THE HALL MARK OF DISCPLINE IS NOT EVEN SPARED.

PLEASE WHAT ARE WE TO DO? DO WE ALLOW SOME RUTHLESS INDIVIDUALS TO CONTINUE TO MESS AND BURY THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY? I SAY NO.

IF YOU GENUINELY BELIEVE IN AN UPRIGHT NAIJA, WERE EQUALITY AND JUSTICE SHOULD THRIVE, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MESS. WE CAN ALL ACHIEVE THIS DREAM.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Something I Dont Know / Where Can I Get A Place Of Attachment In Lagos? / Sales Executives Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.