Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Help! I Am Addicted To Coke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Am Addicted To Coke (291 Views)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Addicted To Coke by JustAboyy: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Coca-Cola that is. I drink a bottle everyday. And Worst is I can't get myself off it.

Seeing empty crates at shops brings about the cravings.

I've tried but couldn't hold much longer.

I saw one in a video I was watching, thus, relapsed.

I need advise from experienced folks who've went through such and are free now.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Coke by Omihanifa: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mine is even worse, I drink like 4 everyday
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Coke by Laryne(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Money dey your hand that's why. If 150 na your last card in and out make I see how you go take carry am buy coke.
By the way, you no get problem now until doctor call sickness wey you no fit spell.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Coke by phintohlar(f): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Laryne:
Money dey your hand that's why. If 150 na your last card in and out make I see how you go take carry am buy coke.
By the way, you no get problem now until doctor call sickness wey you no fit spell.e
That's why i love white people, if na them you ask this question ehn, them go advice you with love and pay so much attention to you. But this one dey they dey talk jackshit

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Coke by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
thank god its only coke u are addicted to not masturbation
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Coke by Xsem(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
aminu114:
thank god its only coke u are addicted to not masturbation

Worst of it all

(1) (Reply)

What Men Do To Last Longer In BED / Is It Possible For A Type 2 Diabetic To Go Into Remission ? / Nutrient Deficiency - 4 Signs Your Body Is Giving You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.