Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years (3153 Views)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by GistNotice: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
While attending TIFF, Eddie Murphy reunited with Jasmin L. Reate, his co-star of "The Golden Child," 33 years after the film was released.

Eddie Murphy and Jasmin L. Reate reunited over the weekend at the St. Regis Hotel during the Toronto International Film Festival where he was promoting Dolemite Is My Name.

Jasmin, who was 6-years-old when she portrayed a little boy in the iconic film, is now the executive director of events for The Hollywood Reporter.

She gushed, “He was just as kind as I remembered him when I was 6.

I freaking love it! The Golden Child is a timeless classic!

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/american-actor-eddie-murphy-reunites-with-the-golden-child-after-33-years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by GistNotice: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by Soulsymbol99: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Didn't knw the child was a girl oooo kiss jst like most of y'all don't knw dat Bart Simpson is voiced by a chic grin same wit the Boondocks siblings cool

1 Like

Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by olate: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
I've got the knife, now turn on the gaddam lights.
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by olate: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Didn't knw the child was a girl oooo kiss jst like most of y'all don't knw dat Bart Simpson is voiced by a chic grin same wit the Boondocks siblings cool

same with me
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by YorubaPrince: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
sad
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by itspzpics(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
He's definitely aged gracefully.. wink
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by johnkey: 2:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
wow Bart Simpson a girl's voice
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by cassidy1996(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2019
I think say na boy
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by seanwilliam(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2019
HUSLE OOO make ur old age lit like Eddie Murphy
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by jendhorlee(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2019
seanwilliam:
hustle o, make you no dey advise people on Nairaland to hustle grin
seanwilliam:
hustle o, make you no dey advise people on Nairaland to hustle

Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by seanwilliam(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2019
jendhorlee:

hustle o, make you no dey advise people on Nairaland to hustle grin
hustle o, make you no dey advise people on Nairaland to hustle
kai, most u borrow phone to reply me?, werey one quickly post before the owner come grin grin
Re: American Actor, Eddie Murphy Reunites With 'The Golden Child' After 33 Years by jendhorlee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
seanwilliam:
kai, most u borrow phone to reply me?, werey one quickly post before the owner come grin grin
u no well grin

(1) (Reply)

Falz Cooks For Vee And Ajebutter And Vee Also Whines Him (video) / Netizens Dig Out Old Tweet Of Alleged Lady In Singer, Oxlade’s Leaked Tape (vide / E! Star Chelsea Handler Goes Topless On Instagram, Says "I'm A Kardashian"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.