Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

About the new corpers allowee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / About the new corpers allowee (851 Views)

Congratulations Allowee Has Been Increased / Corpers And Ex Corpers To Protest Non Payment Of Allowee In Kaduna - Streethubng / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About the new corpers allowee by Peejayx01(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
So I heard that the Director General of NYSC went to Abuja camp today and announced that the federal government has accepted to pay corpers the new minimum wage, please how true is this?

Re: About the new corpers allowee by Elina123(f): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Make them implement am first.. all this they say they say no be say na say I no say watin them say.
Just wait for the alert by end of November

1 Like

Re: About the new corpers allowee by SetrakusRa(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yes, the DG came to announce that. I was there. Let's hope they pay.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About AMAZON KDP? / Please Help!!! Nysc Redeployment. / The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.