Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? (54549 Views)

What Is Buhari Telling Tinubu About Emefiele Here (picture) / Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by nickxtra(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
In this picture captured during the familiarisation visit of the Bayelsa Governor elect, Lyon, President BUHARI is seen with all seriousness telling the National APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomole something, while the APC National Chairman looks on with rapt attention like a pupil listening to his teacher. The other party leaders look pathetic to this conversation.

My mind tells me that the President was telling him this: "Weldone my Chairman, I know you can do it, but I don't really like what is happening in your state. Try and look for a way out to settle with Obaseki"

I may be right or wrong, but before you pass your judgement, make we hear your mind.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by ursullalinda(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oshiomole you are the master of all riggers

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by nickxtra(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin
ursullalinda:

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
nickxtra you mean caption not capture.

3 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Smalldick123(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
ONYE0SHIOMOALE THIS IS HOW I GO CARRY AM POR OIL IP I GO BAWESA

10 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by densiks: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oshiomole you see what Abba Kyari was telling you about the election strategy? grin
Now you don’t have to let them see what’s coming in Edo and Ondo...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by madridguy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oshiomole, better coach with treble grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by helinues: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Buhari was like Osho baba, the baddest Apc chairman ever, destroyer and crusher of Pdp and their goons.

Now that Kogi and Bayelsa are in the bag, I want you to take it lightly with your home boy, Obaseki

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by officialfestus(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
weldone oshiobaba....baba wey sabi,sabiman

5 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by madridguy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Rigger as how? Osho baba no be telecom engineer naa grin

ursullalinda:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Emike20: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Muslim prayer time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Sirjamo: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
He was telling him to hasten the death of the PDP, that he needs to bury it before leaving in 2023

9 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
He was only advising him to mind his utterances in public , let prolific giant cleaning services take care of your homes,offices,estates etc we give the best a trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Abfinest007(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
who taught you and lai Mohammed to lie bcuz I know the devil is a learner when compared to u both

5 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by FakeManna: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Buhari was like Osho baba, the baddest Apc chairman ever, destroyer and crusher of Pdp and their goons.

Now that Kogi and Bayelsa are in the bag, I want you to take it lightly with your home boy, Obaseki
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by SalamRushdie: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
You must make shua that Dino doesn't scale the inconclusive hurdle

3 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Buhari: You see, by the time I finish with Nigerians undecided especially those that voted for me, they will all agree that Jesus Christ is not only Lord but the only way!!!

Just watch out grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Ronald1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Smalldick123:
ONYE0SHIOMOALE THIS IS HOW I GO CARRY AM POR OIL IP I GO BAWESA
Lolz...u crack me up

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Smalldick123(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ronald1:
Lolz...u crack me up
Thanks joor it no easy

2 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by JonDon12: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kai wallahi Tallahi. Dat woman wey u get . Her vackside be like...

2 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Treasure17(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
ursullalinda:

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by iluvdonjazzy: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2019
He dey tell Oshiomhole say you can rig for Africa.
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Flathead: 12:51am On Nov 19, 2019
ursullalinda:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Danwakae(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2019
nickxtra:
In this picture captured during the familiarisation visit of the Bayelsa Governor elect, Lyon, President BUHARI is seen with all seriousness telling the National APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomole something, while the APC National Chairman looks on with rapt attention like a pupil listening to his teacher. The other party leaders look pathetic to this conversation.

My mind tells me that the President was telling him this: "Weldone my Chairman, I know you can do it, but I don't really like what is happening in your state. Try and look for a way out to settle with Obaseki"

I may be right or wrong, but before you pass your judgement, make we hear your mind.

From their facing look it is clear that Baba Buhari was not praising or thanking Oshomole but advicing him on better ways to do things ...this is just what happened...

3 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Slawormir: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2019
Damnnnnn

It is obvious buhari is telling oshiomhole he is a not a real niggarrr

That he should be careful if not obaseki might fuckkk him up anyday anytime twice on election day

2 Likes

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Awe4luv(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2019
thunder fire all of them...they have not paid npower for October....
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Buhari be like:

You've done well in steering the party to succeed in Kogi and Bayelsa. Now that you are free, please take it easy with Obaseki. You have my support 100% in whatever you do. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by danot1030: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2019
I think he was telling him;

Good work, make sure you get Jonathan and Wike to join APC before 2023.

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Amstupid(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Y u Kon resemble monkey like dis grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.