Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? (54547 Views)

What Is Buhari Telling Tinubu About Emefiele Here (picture) / Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Rigger mortis don dey catch us and we never die
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Austineva(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Y u ugly like this? Na monkey born u?

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Oshiomole you are the master of all riggers

The combination of Tinubu and Oshiomole is just too formidable. The Political Master tactician and the militant, take no prisoners, ex-labour leader.
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by SleekyP(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2019
nickxtra:
In this picture captured during the familiarisation visit of the Bayelsa Governor elect, Lyon, President BUHARI is seen with all seriousness telling the National APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomole something, while the APC National Chairman looks on with rapt attention like a pupil listening to his teacher. The other party leaders look pathetic to this conversation.

My mind tells me that the President was telling him this: "Weldone my Chairman, I know you can do it, but I don't really like what is happening in your state. Try and look for a way out to settle with Obaseki"

I may be right or wrong, but before you pass your judgement, make we hear your mind.
osho...help me get that kind of your babe wey light and get Big yansh grin grin

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Detour00: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Control your excitement.
nickxtra:
In this picture captured during the familiarisation visit of the Bayelsa Governor elect, Lyon, President BUHARI is seen with all seriousness telling the National APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomole something, while the APC National Chairman looks on with rapt attention like a pupil listening to his teacher. The other party leaders look pathetic to this conversation.

My mind tells me that the President was telling him this: "Weldone my Chairman, I know you can do it, but I don't really like what is happening in your state. Try and look for a way out to settle with Obaseki"

I may be right or wrong, but before you pass your judgement, make we hear your mind.
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by MNDY(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2019
We are steady revenging PDP's 16yrs ojoro
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Jman06(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
All I know is that in a free contest, APC can't win an election in Kogi and Bayelsa states.

And Obaseki has nothing to fear or worry about. He's winning Edo state regardless of which party he flies their flag in next year's election provided he maintains the tempo with which he's holding the different party's structures in the state, and also maintains the goodwill he enjoys with Edo people.

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by mechanics(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2019
He's telling him the next state to win is Edo.
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by majamajic(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Oshiomole you are the master of all riggers

and he started like a saint , scamming us then with fuel strike ,

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by bluefilm: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Buhari: "Osho baba the baba, nnaa eh i di egwu o! "
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by fredoooooo: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2019
The more I hear the wailers cry the more I'm happy, keep doing the good job...

God punish Nonsense grin
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by DaddyMorenike: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Bubu:Oshiomleee, I wan to party later 2night. Me you and Dem girls How you see am?
Oshiomole :ayiiiiii
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by bender79: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2019
Make shwar you cafture Edo state. Ka ji kwo!
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Didi2d(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2019
See as Governor elect stand for back like small boy

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by akdjr(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2019
Oshio Baba that ended the political career of strong PDP members in Edo state and claim the state for APC . On his first day in office, his mum was the first to enter the Government house praying and sanctifying the office before Oshio enter. So whenever I see people fighting him I just pity them. The oldest woman in the world now Madam Veronica Uloko who is 135 years old prayed that Oshiomhole will get another big appointment when he leaves as governor. She's blind but can see spiritually. Oshiomhole single handedly librated Edo North from the hands of the oppressors in Edo state and they are nowhere to be found now as I speak. Oshio na forbidden meat wey no one fit eat oooo
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by dahunsi12(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2019
The one and only reasonable comment so far.
Like leaders like followers

simplesearch:
Ours is a Nation with closed minded leaders and shortsighted followers. We are more concern about the death of a party than making our nation work, does a one party system solve any problem, what if another party takes over the rein of power in 2023 and try to destroy the one on ground now? we need to think like human and not a conglomerate of misfits.

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by nagoma(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Well done. But you must now change this your uniform. You are no longer a labour leader but a kingmaker.
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by paix(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Oshiomhole, you're small but mighty. In fact you are a blessing to the APC.
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Unrated900(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Telling him I am for everybody but am for no body
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by bizhop01: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
He should consult oracle
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by gaskiyamagana: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oshiomole, go and make comprehensive plan for APC to rule Nigeria for 16 years like PDP so dat will be able to judge us well, well.
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Mustiboy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari: You see, by the time I finish with Nigerians undecided especially those that voted for me, they will all agree that Jesus Christ is not only Lord but the only way!!!

Just watch out grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Please, stop. Don't kill me

1 Like

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by biggie73(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Buhari: you are a bad boy in election manipulation.
Adams: na Jagaban taught me the art and act of rigging....
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bihari was telling him that SEE AS YOU BE .. SHORT AND DARK LIKE OUR TOILET BROOM
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mumbling
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by johnad3(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
How the future of Nigerians would be is in your hands oooo
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by kenny160: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Malam ociomolay kai gaskiya kogi and bayelsa erection akoi kudi sesument for the inecs ko? Gaskiya AFICE we win sosee!
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by adekolaelect(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Awe4luv:
thunder fire all of them...they have not paid npower for October....
I hope you are not among those collecting npowers mony without going to work? If you are among 80℅of thunder strike will go to you sappy.

Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by Awe4luv(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
adekolaelect:
I hope you are not among those collecting npowers mony without going to work? If you are among 80℅of thunder strike will go to you sappy.
thunder fire you for assuming am not going to work
Re: What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? by adekolaelect(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Awe4luv:

thunder fire you for assuming am not going to work
but if you are collecting without work very son thunder will visits you unless if you change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In France Join #EndSWAT Protest, Ask Buhari, IGP To Resign / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.