Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Free Websites For Nigerian Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Websites For Nigerian Businesses (350 Views)

Nigerian Businesses Face Losses As The Twitter Ban Continues / 10 Free Websites You Can Make $100 A Day Working From Home / Traders Seek ECOWAS Intervention As Ghana Shuts 400 Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Websites For Nigerian Businesses by Grace2007: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Digital Economy Web Project is supporting Nigerian businesses/corporate organizations with a free websites.
To get yours, logon to:https://dewproject.com.ng/

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!
Re: Free Websites For Nigerian Businesses by LoudlyMouthed: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Hu go share wat?
Yu yurslf see dat it's frod.. FREE and you put 5200 registration?

Scama.
Re: Free Websites For Nigerian Businesses by Grace2007: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:
Hu go share wat?
Yu yurslf see dat it's frod.. FREE and you put 5200 registration?

Scama.

That's the handling free bro. They did a very wonderful job for me and its unbelievable.
That's why I decided to share.
I am not working with them.

Bro you need brain checkup. Make u no kolo finish
Re: Free Websites For Nigerian Businesses by LoudlyMouthed: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hahahaha I laf aut laud
Grace2007:

That's the handling free bro. They did a very wonderful job for me and its unbelievable.
That's why I decided to share.
I am not working with them.

Hu cares evn if you're givn commission for the number of lies you're able tell - in the name of "sharing"

Bro you need brain checkup. Make u no kolo finish
By the way, your unrelenting negative assumptions about everything you see, read, feel, hear or even smell are now telling much more about your kind of person. Dnt fget your next appointment. So, wen yu get your own results, you'd know better

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Broiler Birds For Individual, Eatery, Xmas Is Available NOW / How To Motivate Customers To Buy Your Product / Onyema (AIR PEACE BOSS) Full Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.