Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

9ice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice (5845 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice by OmoEko1(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2007
So what do you guys think about his new song called Talent DEY WASTE wink wink,

Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2007
who the heck is this?
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 11:15pm On May 23, 2007
heba grin grin grin grin well never heard of him until today and i like his new song
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2007
heba KEE, amma check him out thou, but hmmmmmmmm
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 11:21pm On May 23, 2007
don't just hummmmmm go listen to his song, i bet you will like it wink
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2007
one woman'S food is another man's poison, if i dont I owe me A SLAP
Re: 9ice by MAIME(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2007
i think it's dope!! if anyone has the mp3 format plz holla bk :d kiss
Re: 9ice by lobinoxebe(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2007
9ice to me is like akon in NIgeria. the guy dey creat some kind rhymes for music,

The new Rugged man album got a hit on Nigeria chat because of the colabo he has with the 9ice,

9Nce is good in lyrics, rhymes and all that but  Nigerians don't deals with talent and don't take their time to listen to lyrics, all they want is beat,

THanks to ID cabassa

peace out,
Re: 9ice by A40(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2007
The guy is ok, I like the little money song and hes a very good collaborator he has this unique style
Re: 9ice by YoungDon1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2007
abeg the link no dey work watsup
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2007
Young Don:

abeg the link no dey work watsup
sorry about that cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice by godfrey920(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2007
9ice is a very good singer which i believe will aspire to greater heights,check out the one he did with rugged man(RUGGEDY BABA) YOU'LL LOVE HIM EVEN MORE
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 2:01am On Jun 17, 2007
Yea i just heard this today, love the song it's nice cheesy cheesy cheesy even though i can't stand rugged man angry angry angry
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 4:21am On Jun 18, 2007
go listen to little money!

wer u dey all tis while?
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2007
Omo Eko:

Yea i just heard this today, love the song it's nice cheesy cheesy cheesy even though i can't stand rugged man angry angry angry
omo!u cant stand rugged man ke angry?that says alot about your support for 9ja music,cause basically whos better than ruggedy baba when it comes to hip-hop in the 9ja music scene check the track club rugged and if u dont change your mind i owe my self a slap grin except ofcourse you cant stand him for obvious personnal reasons lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2007
hold it right there, did u just say nonone is better than RUGGED RIFT RAFT? Even d D BANJ better talkless of my man FAZE

FAZE BEATS ALL
Re: 9ice by mellow(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2007
Faze and D'bang are not in Hip Hop and cannot be compared with

Rugged man.
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2007
regardless they still beat RUGGED MAN,
Re: 9ice by mellow(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
regardless they still beat RUGGED MAN,

Well, that is only your opinion and you know what?

you are entitled to it.
Re: 9ice by moondust(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2007
9ice? -great vocalist
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2007
moondust:

9ice? -great vocalist

yes oh, like someone said his just another Akon kiss kiss kiss

Rugg baba can not rapppppppppppp, and does Nigeria have hip pop shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, most naija songs are trashhhh
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 4:10am On Jun 19, 2007
9-ja songs aint thrash omo' av u heard songs from artist like;Femi kuti,sound sultan,paul play dairo,d banj,p-square,2 face,face, maintain,sauce kid,rugged man cool,and even ur boi 9ice its proudly 9 ja men!u gotta love it and support it.
Re: 9ice by godfrey920(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2007
@omo eko i don't think you know what you're saying,can you restart your brain and think again?rugged man is never the less my guy in the music/rap industry.I DON SPEAK MY MIND AND I GO STILL SPEAK MORE YOU EITHER LOVE ME OR HATE ME, PEACE OR WAR.case dismiss and don't forget 9ice is the bomb cool
Re: 9ice by mellow(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2007
Sure
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
godfrey920:

@omo eko i don't think you know what you're saying,can you restart your brain and think again?rugged man is never the less my guy in the music/rap industry.I DON SPEAK MY MIND AND I GO STILL SPEAK MORE YOU EITHER LOVE ME OR HATE ME, PEACE OR WAR.case dismiss and don't forget 9ice is the bomb cool
very well said! @omo' thats the final word,word cool
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2007
godfrey920:

@omo eko i don't think you know what you're saying,can you restart your brain and think again?[/b]rugged man is never the less my guy in the music/rap industry.I DON SPEAK MY MIND AND I GO STILL SPEAK MORE YOU EITHER LOVE ME OR HATE ME, PEACE OR WAR.case dismiss and don't forget 9ice is the bomb cool
Rugg Baba is wackkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn(My opinion ), and do not attack my comment wink wink

odada:

9-ja songs aint thrash omo' av u heard songs from artist like;[b]Femi kuti,[/b]sound sultan,[b]paul play dairo
,d banj,p-square,2 face,face, maintain,sauce kid,rugged man cool,and even your boi 9ice its proudly 9 ja men!u gotta love it and support it.
Why are you comparing this great artists with this worthless rugg baba shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9ice by mrofficial(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2007
That track wey him ft 9ice, him just let 9ice dey shout for nothing, person dey talk important issue, him come dey rap like person wey never chop, haba "where them bin dey when i dey speak for shoe makers" him and this shoe maker wahala.
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2007
mr.official:

That track wey him ft 9ice, him just let 9ice dey shout for nothing, person dey talk important issue, him come dey rap like person wey never chop, haba "where them bin dey when i dey speak for shoe makers" him and this shoe maker wahala.
Laughing and rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy, abi oh i said rugg baba no fit rap grin grin grin grin. Btw you are funny wink
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2007
Now i know its a personnal issue between u and ruggeddy baba! @omo'
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2007
odada:

Now i know its a personal issue between u and ruggeddy baba! @omo'

Nothing personal OOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin, I just think that rugged rap sucks cool cool, i was listening to one of his songs called Ehen(which he was talking about Edris) that shit suckkkkkkkks!!!!!damn, who the hell listen to trash like that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even Edris is way better them him jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2007
ehen!Idris better pass rugeddy baba!na lie i watched his album launch(the recent one--rugeddy baba)on tv and suprise,suprise who turned up on stage,no one else but idris himself performing songs with rugged man!if rugged man hadnt dissed idris and other 9ja acts out there i doubt if the industry would have been where it is today undecided i suggest u buy his new album and listen to the tracks without sentiments just free you mind and think of 50cents grin then again i recommend "club rugged" thats a killer track any day preferably any NITE grin grin wind ur waist for me,make me beg you for it cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs / Team Delta(yung6ix, Yung Hanz, Erigga, Frankiefree And Toxic A) - United / DISCOVER JON BELLION : "The Human Condition " Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.