Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

9ice - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice (5856 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2007
What is so good about that song called "club rugged", was he even rapping shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed LMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Wine you waist for me, push out your hip then lick your lips shocked shocked shocked shocked what the hell is that rubbish.

Make me bef for you, may you sweat and spend your money on it shocked shocked shocked shocked what is this.

I will make you beg me for it shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please guys stop talking about rugg baba angry angry angry angry, this dude sucks, i mean really sucks angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked

Rugg baba = trash grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2007
chei!omo' this thing don dey turn to disgrace oh i rest my case sad
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2007
odada:

chei!omo' this thing don dey turn to disgrace oh i rest my case sad
lol so you have finally admitted that rugg baba sucks cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2007
no dear,i just want to take your ignorance for granted and throw in the towel undecided suit yourself ok,but i know the rugged one rocks as hell grin grin
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2007
odada:

no dear,i just want to take your ignorance for granted and throw in the towel undecided suit yourself ok,but i know the rugged one rocks as hell grin grin
It's not "Ignorance" but an "Opinion".

rUGG BABA IS WACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: 9ice by mrofficial(m): 1:27am On Jun 21, 2007
Omo Eko:

Laughing and rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy, abi oh i said rugg baba no fit rap grin grin grin grin. Btw you are funny wink
That guy no know when to drop aggressive rap, DickHead RuggedyShit. Him dey rap like say na him girl friend him dey talk to, Him come dey claim super-hero, "fakers dey rule why real rappers them dey stressed up. Nobody did a damn thing until i came through i clear the whole area bla bla bla" Omo Eko, we go just dey manage am until better ones go sweep him arse off the game.
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 3:36am On Jun 21, 2007
@topic
you know the funny thing is everyone seems to be talking about a more talented and better artist in "rugged man" :Dthan "9ice" that this thread is about!it goes to show just how much the latter is appreciated even though omo'and her new ally mr.official wont admit it but they keeping dropping off lines from his songs grin grin grin you all got secret love for the brov, wink wink i wont tell anyone,if u wont toolipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2007
mr.official:

That guy no know when to drop aggressive rap, DickHead RuggedyShit. Him dey rap like say na him girl friend him dey talk to, Him come dey claim super-hero, "fakers dey rule why real rappers them dey stressed up. Nobody did a damn thing until i came through i clear the whole area bla bla bla" Omo Eko, we go just dey manage am until better ones go sweep him arse off the game.
He rap like someone that has hot food in their mouth grin grin grin grin grin.

Rugg trash cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, yes oh, we are just managing him small small

But wetin be "I no go name names" , i flog you with can and you feel ashame" "If you disrespect, if you rude i go slap you right here"

What are you kidding me LMFAO, Is this lyrics shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
odada:

@topic
you know the funny thing is everyone seems to be talking about a more talented and better artist in "rugged man" :Dthan "9ice" that this thread is about!it goes to show just how much the latter is appreciated even though [b]omo'and her new ally mr.official [/b]wont admit it but they keeping dropping off lines from his songs grin grin grin you all got secret love for the brov, wink wink i wont tell anyone,if u wont toolipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Mr Official and I knows what good music means cheesy cheesy cheesy, not that wack rapping rugg baba does.
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2007
So kindly explain why you keep quoting him?dropping some of his lyrics here you love him omo' u just dont know it yet grin grin
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2007
odada:

So kindly explain why you keep quoting him?dropping some of his lyrics here you love him omo' u just don't know it yet grin grin
I don't like him ohhhhhhh, it just annoys me the way people brag like his the hot shit in town!!!!!!rubbish, i know blame him jare since Naija people get hype over garbage angry angry angry
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2007
@omo eko
but he can feed and watch u grown, for the rest of ur life
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2007
ayefele200:

@omo eko
but he can feed and watch u grown, for the rest of your life
Feed your family, oh iight cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cool
Re: 9ice by mrofficial(m): 2:34am On Jun 23, 2007
Ruggedman na poor guy, abi Omo Eko? the guy from hardcore jump enter wetin i go call am, na money make am jump commot, the guy still dey look for money, come talk of feeding someone with that him scruffy lyrics.
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Feed your family, oh iight cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cool
did i ever make a post in reference to ur PARENTS?, heck no, take time
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2007
ayefele200:

did i ever make a post in reference to your PARENTS?, heck no, take time
oya sorry cheesy cheesy

mr.official:

Ruggedman na poor guy, abi Omo Eko? the guy from hardcore jump enter wetin i go call am, na money make am jump commot, the guy still dey look for money, come talk of feeding someone with that him scruffy lyrics.
lol this guy dine kill me oh
Re: 9ice by mrofficial(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2007
Happy Happy Diss! grin
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 5:10am On Jun 25, 2007
*hissing* abeg leave omo'and her official supporter jare! @ayefele200,we both know better cheesy
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2007
Did anyway hear 9ICE new song GangaMan, this song is lovely especially to those that some tree kiss kiss kiss. I just can't get enough of his voice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that Nigeria Akon
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
odada:

*hissing* abeg leave omo'and her official supporter jare! @ayefele200,we both know better cheesy
Keep hissing grin grin grin grin, the truth hurt like hell and i can feel your pain.
Re: 9ice by moondust(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
Omo-eko
the guy is good but wy are u over-hyping him?
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2007
no be over hype

make i jam u small

u 1 sound lik wyclef and u no fit sound lik me! ma se te ri si!

d guy wey no fit go 1week witout singn a nu song (according ti him ni oh)

d guy is a singer na! just giv am time b4 wyclef call am make im com sign! grin
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
abeg send me a link to some of his songs na? @lala boi,and if u av maintains "am looking for a wifey"for download i dont mind too cool
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2007
moondust:

Omo-eko
the guy is good but wy are u over-hyping him?
becos 9ICE can sing kiss kiss kiss kiss, his voice makes my body shiver cool cool cool cool
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2007
been wondering where  you were?welcome dear its 9ice to have you around cheesy cheesy cheesy @omo'
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2007
hello how u dey wink wink wink, am fine oh just been busy with school
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2007
okay,so can you send me a link to listen to any of 9ice's songs?
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2007
iight cool

go to Nigerian Entertainment website
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2007
*waiting*
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 1:46am On Jun 26, 2007
Now I see what all the fuss is about,hope you have gotten your own "certificate" cheesy cheesy @omo'
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 1:51am On Jun 26, 2007
What "certificate" undecided undecided undecided, and did you listen to the song, if so, do you like it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Reflection Eternal's(Talib Kweli and Hitek) New Album: Revolution Per Minute / Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? / Plantation Boiz ? Who Sings Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.