Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS (5464 Views)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 3:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Popular Big Brother Naija Housemate (Pepper Dem), Tacha flaunts her curvy shape as she slays in red gown.

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/tacha-slays-flaunts-her-curvy-shape-in.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 3:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Fine gyal shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by timibare(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Shes cute....na jes dat body odur, but i know its a lie.... weytin even concern me...her life grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Fine gyal shocked
With body odour
Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by OKorowanta: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2019
fados4sure:

With body odour

Na death sentence?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by Tarabye: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2019
WOW!
everybody, this post is so beneficial cheesy
Reload this page three times and you will get a credit alert of 0.16 dollars.
I tried it and it worked. You can try it too. Don't miss it for anything undecided
Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by nototribalist: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2019
She's deceiving herself. The continent of Africa knows she's a bitter devil.

Someone who even felt too big to greet 2face and Jidenna. Na Seyi tolerate your nonsense in that house. Madam 94 days

1 Like

Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by Fryzi(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by Fryzi(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
fados4sure:

With body odour
[/s] What if she was ur sister? Be careful with ur tongue. I'm not a fan though

1 Like

Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by sLentlover7778(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Nairaland and senseless posts pass 5&6..

Waiting for my ban in advance...
Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by Prymestrr(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
OKorowanta:

Na death sentence?
yes!!!...for the perceiver undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by GreetMe(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
fados4sure:

With body odour
You can never near her in undecided your life talk of to percieve...she don turn celebrity..dey here dey hate
Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
As swear that body odour don stigmatize this girl...every time I see her I Dey imagine body odour
Re: Tacha Slays, Flaunts Her Curvy Shape In New Pictures. PHOTOS by GreetMe(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
nototribalist:
She's deceiving herself. The continent of Africa knows she's a bitter devil.

Someone who even felt too big to greet 2face and Jidenna. Na Seyi tolerate your nonsense in that house. Madam 94 days
Continent of Africa that she is going for tour or continent of you?

Oshey reader of minds

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Tears When Performing The Money After The Death Of OBAMA DMW / Muslim Girl Disgraced In Public For Wearing Bump Short (+18 Please) / End-time Beer! Would You Drink This Beer Made By Using Vaginas? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.