Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

5 Obvious Propagandas Of The APC Government In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Obvious Propagandas Of The APC Government In Nigeria (320 Views)

Peter Obi: APC Fake Church Letter And Other Propagandas Bursted / Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government / The Southwest Propagandas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Obvious Propagandas Of The APC Government In Nigeria by Luscious111: 6:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Everyone was quick and eager to vote for “change” in 2015 in Nigeria, they all had high hopes for the APC platform to deliver a democratic government. But we have seen many of the politicians that have regrettably made an open confessed of being used as tools to sabotage the former President’s administration, in order to frustrate his government and take over power. But the question they ask now is, how did they scam their way into power?

Lets take a look at 5 Obvious Propagandas Of The APC Government In Nigeria.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOdLtWDVNak][/url]
Re: 5 Obvious Propagandas Of The APC Government In Nigeria by helinues: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Obvious ?

Then I no dey watch the video again
Re: 5 Obvious Propagandas Of The APC Government In Nigeria by Abboki: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Re: 5 Obvious Propagandas Of The APC Government In Nigeria by Luscious111: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Obvious ?

Next!
Re: 5 Obvious Propagandas Of The APC Government In Nigeria by FakeManna: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Obvious ?

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Video: Governor's Wife Struggles To Read Prepared Speech At An Event / Buhari 3rd Term Agenda / Festus Keyamo Blast Social Media 'activist' Who Oppose Social Media Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.