Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken (1278 Views)

‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made / Chicken Republic Increases Size Of Chicken, Nigerians Crowded Their Eatery (phot / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by 360vibez(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Award winning Nollywood star Funke Akindele, popularly known as Jenifa has shared her experience at one of the popular restaurants in Lagos called “Chicken Republic”.

The actress made this known via her Twitter page today as she expressed shock after visiting the restaurant’s branch at Sangotedo area of Lagos State.

She revealed that the infamous eatery ran out of chicken.

https://360vibez.com.ng/lol-chicken-republic-finally-run-out-of-chicken/

Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by healthserve(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2019
I learnt they started their own production and stopped getting from the open market. If this is true, then they should be blamed for their current demise
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by beresponsible(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Border closure. Eat bush meat

3 Likes

Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by healthserve(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2019
beresponsible:
Border closure

On the contrary, chicken come from sources within the country before now. Its corporate greed that will make a company stop buying to produce it's own resources when it hasnt mastered the act of seamless prodcution

1 Like

Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by Happinesswithin(f): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by Skyfornia(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Just like Nepa office without electricity...no be new thing for 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by 2dice01: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2019
beresponsible:
Border closure. Eat bush meat
And you want to make heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by SalamRushdie: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
healthserve:
I learnt they started their own production and stopped getting from the open market. If this is true, then they should be blamed for their current demise

But ShopRite faced the same scarcity Sunday and Yesterday ..I still see Chi and Zartech trucks offloading ate chicken rebublic branches ..Me thinks the scarcity of imported frozen chicken has increased the demand for local grown poultry that it beggining to affect the supply of huge buyers like chicken Rebublic. For Chicken republics low pricing model to be sustainable they will have to eventually start growing their own chickens to assure supply and price is kept constant .
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by healthserve(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

But ShopRite faced the same scarcity Sunday and Yesterday ..I still see Chi and Zartech trucks offloading ate chicken rebublic branches ..Me thinks the scarcity of imported frozen chicken has increased the demand for local grown poultry that it beggining to affect the supply of huge buyers like chicken Rebublic. For Chicken republics low pricing model to be sustainable they will have to eventually start growing their own chickens to assure supply and price is kept constant .

There's much information here and there. Its shocking considering the Zartech Chi and co have productive capacities of up to 1,000,000 per day. Thats almost 30 Million chickens per month for just a few big bunch.

I'm in the chicken industry now too Sir. New entrant. Plenty of ground for us all to cover... wink

How's your day boss?
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2019
healthserve:

There's much information here and there. Its shocking considering the Zartech Chi and co have productive capacities of up to 1,000,000 per day. Thats almost 30 Million chickens per month for just a few big bunch.

I'm in the chicken industry now too Sir. New entrant. Plenty of ground for us all to cover... wink

How's your day boss?

1 million birds a day shocked shocked those people dey make money oooo wow but Chicken also goes through a lot of chickens a day and add other big buyers then it will show we need more investments in the poultry market because it's huge ... Wow good to know you are in this field , i am very sure you will succeed .. My day is great , I just dey inside one hold up on my way to Marina
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by nototribalist: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Waterboard office wey nova see water for over 10 years nko?
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by healthserve(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

1 million birds a day shocked shocked those people dey make money oooo wow but Chicken also goes through a lot of chickens a day and add other big buyers then it will show we need more investments in the poultry market because it's huge ... Wow good to know you are in this field , i am very sure you will succeed .. My day is great , I just dey inside one hold up on my way to Marina

Yes o. Target 250,000 - 500,000 birds

Investors ke. Depends on how its meant. The investors have better come in prepared. The water management and waste management alone is serious engineering mops up serious expertise-level skills and resources. God help the new generation of entrepreneurs. Imagine clearing 100 acres back to back alone and managing the entire productive cycles before profitability.

Crazy putting up the engineering designs personally matching up industrial needs. Plenty plenty complex things behind the scene. Its highly technical and scientific.

Disease management

Pest management

Waste management

Feed management and mixture

Housing management and design

Ventilation management

Hatchery

Processing

Distributorship

Industrial Competitiveness

Bro, chicken is a hell of work
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by beresponsible(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
2dice01:
And you want to make heaven grin
grin
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by yesloaded: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
healthserve:

Yes o. Target 250,000 - 500,000 birds

Investors ke. Depends on how its meant. The investors have better come in prepared. The water management and waste management alone is serious engineering mops up serious expertise-level skills and resources. God help the new generation of entrepreneurs. Imagine clearing 100 acres back to back alone and managing the entire productive cycles before profitability.

Crazy putting up the engineering designs personally matching up industrial needs. Plenty plenty complex things behind the scene. Its highly technical and scientific.

Disease management

Pest management

Waste management

Feed management and mixture

Housing management and design

Ventilation management

Hatchery

Processing

Distributorship

Industrial Competitiveness

Bro, chicken is a hell of work

You can say that again
Re: Lol! Chicken Republic Finally Run Out Of Chicken by SoldierPikin: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2019
We experienced the same in Abuja in October.
They said they had issues with supplier. All the chicken has gone up.

(1) (Reply)

Future ‘confirms’ Lori Harvey Dating Rumors As He Shares Stunning Photo Of Her / ‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc / Top Celebrities That Are Hardcore Marlians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.