Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

You Can Make A Lot Of Cash From Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Can Make A Lot Of Cash From Here (285 Views)

Beauty Siasia: "My Kidnappers Prayed A Lot. They Serve God And Juju" / Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make A Lot Of Cash From Here by priapus(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2019
*Have You Lost So Much Money to The Bookies & Want to Recover By Christmas?*

Hi mate, if you have lost too much money to the bookies, then Calvary is on the way for you.

In recent times a lot of people have been crying about how one game cut their ticket, how they missed a million nairA and how even the best teams keep loosing.

I understand, I’ve been there and done that. Infact, I for don go village. I’d exhausted all my savings playing bet9ja to no avail.

Every weekend I hope to make some good money but before you know, one game don cut am! Na that one dey even pain pass.

After spending hundreds of thousands of NairA with no wins, I sat down and thought about it for a while. What am I doing wrongly? How can I get profitable in this business?

Then I realized that I was not seeing it as a business, I was just going for the big hit. I figured that if I could get just two odds everyday, for 10 days rollover I’d get a million nairA.

So I started the journey and it’s been win, win and win. But I’m not going to tell you it’s 100 percent perfect at least I’ve been doing 80 percent.

I want to share my 2 odds strategy with just a few business minded people, will you like to join me? I’ve created a telegram group, you can join for free by clicking here
https:///gurubetpro

(1) (Reply)

Sports Minister Gets Ahmed Musa's Jersey For Benin Victory / Gun Men Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Fc In Kogi... / Does 3rd Place Team In Uefa Championship Have Automatic Qualification In Europa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.