Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Change Your Mentality About Online Businesses - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Change Your Mentality About Online Businesses (221 Views)

20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / 3 Effective Ways You Can Change Your Life In 2019 / How Your Mentality Determine Your Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Mentality About Online Businesses by Curry404(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2019
I woke up this morning to my post just to see someone accusing the business of being a scam. I just laughed because I remember how suspicious I was before I joined the business.
Nigeria has been a site for many scams like MMM, LOOM etc, that promise to double your money like magic.
RAGP doesn't promise you free money. Your money comes from your hard work. You have to create a community of Nigerians that buy Airtime, Data, or pay for DStv, Gotv and light bills. And you'll be getting paid every single day. If you join the business and relax, you won't get paid. It's simple
Nobody is promising you free money or doubling money.
Businesses like that are the real scams.
Contact the number below for more info

(1) (Reply)

Trade Expo Nigeria TEN / Phone Sales Business / Pmp Training At Ciel Consulting, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.