Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self (61345 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
She looks Abnormal. Dammmm!!
Re: Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self by delishpot: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
foster212:

See this mumu. Still ranting up till now. Oya go kill yourself. I no get your time.

Asko!
Re: Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self by lordkrys(m): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2019
SniperSmurf:
Actress? I'm yet to see her in any movie sad
she act comedy skit with brother shaggy
Re: Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self by Ugoikota(m): 1:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Guy move on with your life,because she don't famous you wan come collect extra percentage.
Re: Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self by Vicktomaniaa(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
DonCaxton:
Wow! She has a very slim waist. But I wonder about what will happen when she's pregnant. I wonder the positioning of her intestines.
I mean, you for example shouldn't wonder how you will pass that IELTS exams, because EditusNG has got you covered.

You need an experienced private IELTS tutor in Lagos, with a comparatively guaranteed one-time success at the exam. Don't wonder, send a mail to editus dot ng at gmail dot com, and let's talk.

Good evening, what's the cost for this? Realmania_406@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Visits British International School In Lagos / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.