Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Yomi Casual And Wife Welcome Newborn Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual And Wife Welcome Newborn Son (286 Views)

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace's Pre-Wedding Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Casual And Wife Welcome Newborn Son by Ngcrooks(f): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Childbirth is no doubt a big change in the lives of couples as they now have a little one who looks up to them and calls them mama and papa.

Well, Nigerian fashion designer, Yomi Casual and his wife, Grace, are now parents for the second time seeing as they just welcomed the birth of their newborn son in the US.

Sharing the good news on social media, the proud father explained that experiencing the birth of his son was an emotional one for him. Yomi also revealed his son’s name on social media to the joy of fans.

He wrote: “Witnessing your birth brought tears to my eyes my blessed son… I waited patiently for this joyful day to come and here you are OLORUNYOMI KENDRICK MAKUN JNR .. we love you son”

The celebrity tailor then shared photos of himself and his wife cradling their newest baby. See his post below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Au5RbD-_j/

BY LASGIDIVIBES - https://lasgidivibes.com/entertainment/yomi-casual-and-wife-welcome-newborn-son/

(1) (Reply)

Fake Police Officers Disrupted The Kogi State Election-igp / Name!! Name!!! – Name One Nigerian Celebrity That You Know In Dubai Presently / Check Out New Davido - A Good Time Album (dope Vibes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.