Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) (12019 Views)

Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by Arsenella007(f): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Let me tell you something.

I was born around Biafra era and grew up in Nigeria.

The same issues we face today:

1) bad leaders
2) bad roads
3) bad electricity
4) kidnappers
5) armed robbers
6) police taking bribes
7) soldiers beating civilians
cool ruthless reckless drivers
9) no money
10) no healthcare

are the same issues we faced back then though in varying circumstances.

Electricity in Nigeria is never going to be 24/7 for the most part due to infrastructure. So you better man up and figure out alternatives.

Solar power is free.

PS: I’m not saying the government isn’t responsible for solving the issue but they won’t/can’t.

For someone that claims he was born in the 70s I'm surprised you are saying this.. Solar power is free right? What other alternatives are you talking about ? Was this how the developed world was abIe to get to Where they are today? So we can no longer hold our leaders accountable Abi? Instead we look for alternatives? Don't have the strength abeg... That's a defeated mentality. What then is the responsibility of the government, and our leaders? Mtcheww abeg

2 Likes

Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by kenir(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2019
U mean this is what they call village in denmark?
Chisos! And Calabar is a city ni?
who swear for 9ja abeg make him forgive us

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Arsenella007:

For someone that claims he was born in the 70s I'm surprised you are saying this.. Solar power is free right? What other alternatives are you talking about ? Was this how the developed world was abIe to get to Where they are today? So we can no longer hold our leaders accountable Abi? Instead we look for alternatives? Don't have the strength abeg... That's a defeated mentality. What then is the responsibility of the government, and our leaders? Mtcheww abeg

And what have you managed to solve so far?

You call it defeatist, cute word, I call it dealing with reality.
Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
seankafor:
I'd u can't get it from the government, why not source other means to get the electricity you crave for?

I hate people that complain too much with little or no work to show for it

Don’t mind them.
Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by enomakos(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Coldie:

In the past they used to be very brutal. They are part of the Vikings tribe
they are still brutal ,don't Bleep with the danes

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
enomakos:
they are still brutal ,don't Bleep with the danes
Civilization has made them soft

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by AbujaBlue: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Very nice, it looks like affordable housing for Danes too.
Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by OnyeOgboni: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fresh air..greenery..good economy..clean women.what else do I desire?

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by biosystech: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Did anyone notice there's a car to each house from the images here?
Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beautiful
Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by themaestro08(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
seankafor:
Denmark..safest country in earth. cheesy

Appreciate what's good and stop nonsense comparisons
Denmark is not the safest.
Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
It's fine but looks isolated I wonder how they know and meet their neighbors
Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by bull67: 2:00am On Jul 19, 2020
beautiful
Re: This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
[Hahahaha,how will Rapture start here ,don't understand??quote author=franchasng post=84178389]My love for Denmark; beautiful country

Rapture will start and end in West Africa, you can bookmark this page and check back after the trumpet is blown

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Reschedule For Us Visa Appointment / Keke Drivers In Maiduguri Protest, Burn Tyres Over Extortions By Police (Photos) / Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.