Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos (695 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? / Please Help A Brother With The Price Of These Building Materials / Enter Here For Current Price Of Any Kind Of Building Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos by dubra: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Please a brother needs any kind of daily jobs, pls site engineer,contractors help out pls, am lagos based, if there's any daily jobs going on around you pls alert me, no matter how odd or awkward the job is, so far I am capable of doing it, pls and pls contact me, life has been terrible with me lately and fraustion is killing me here, family need to be fed, thanks all, this is my contact 08060640005, I live at agege area of lagos
Re: Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos by Asquare84(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Are you not the one advertising sale of Camry pencil light in auto section
Re: Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos by dubra: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yes, it's for a friend, pls if interested pls contact me. quote author=Asquare84 post=84203058]Are you not the one advertising sale of Camry pencil light in auto section[/quote]
Re: Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos by dubra: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Asquare84:
Are you not the one advertising sale of Camry pencil light in auto section
yes my brother, its for a friend, if you are interested pls contact me for link up
Re: Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos by dubra: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos by dubra: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy new week my people
Re: Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos by dubra: 6:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Please for those travelling for this season I can deliver your vehicles to your destinations as well, thanks
Re: Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos by dubra: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Missing Item: Bunch Of Keys / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex (all Rooms Ensuite + Guest Toilet And Attached BQ) / TO Let(new Hse):- Mini Flat(s) + Facilities *@ Palmgrove & Mushin, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.