Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Pillow Talk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pillow Talk (205 Views)

Checking Best Pillow For Side Sleepers / Pillow Talk / Ankaka T1 Travel Pillow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pillow Talk by senator4u: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2019
A woman came into the kitchen in the middle of the night and found her husband eating a bowl of cerelac. So, she said, ‘You this man! You will not allow the baby to suck what you say you paid bride price on. Now you are here again finishing junior’s cerelac. What is wrong with you? Should I feed them ji-akpu and start expressing for you?’

And the man said, ‘God, why did you give me a wife with such an evil mouth? So because I colonize what is legitimately mine in private, you have to come out in public to say it? Okay, I will say my own. This cerelac I am eating is sweeter than anything you have ever given me.’

And the woman raised two hands to her head, ‘Eh! I do not blame you, you that has to be guided like the blind to the door? How can anything be sweet to someone who uses such a short ladle to stir the pot? Don’t you know that the bottom-pot is always the sweetest? It is you who does not have the right spoon.’

And the man dropped his cerelac and stood up, ‘What? You this woman! How dare you? I will return the bride price I paid on your head. Other women can dance makossa, galala, azonto, skelewu, kukere but you? In fact, you are like an Indian movie; once you have watched one you have watched all. I tell you, this bowl of cerelac is more adventurous than you.’

Click to View Full Story

(1) (Reply)

Proclamation Of Ekpeye Heritage Month In Brampton City Canada / Which Hosting Is The Best / The CNN Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.