Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State (626 Views)

Full List Of State Chairmen Inaugurated By APC / Zulum Alleges Sabotage As Fire Razes Mega School Inaugurated By Buhari / Election Tribunal Members Inaugurated By Acting CJN Picked By Onnoghen – Officia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by MrGidifeed: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigerian Government inaugurates water plants and Dam in Malete, Kwara, to provide 275,000 liters of water per hour to the community of 200,000 people.

The state government is also reconstructing three water projects in all senatorial districts.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-the-water-plant-dam-inaugurated-by-nigerian-government-in-kwara-state/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by angelEmade: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2019
good one from my state
Re: See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by Donexy16(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2019
The fourth picture is what please?
Re: See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by diegwu02: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Abdulrazak is everywhere.. kwarans got it right this time. I hope he sustains and improves the drive till 2027
Re: See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by Ceoking7: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Best performing governor in north central
Re: See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by scrapNG: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2019
nice one
Re: See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by divabolanle: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2019
kwara is working
Re: See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by NaijaCelebrity: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wawuuu this is lovely
Re: See The Water Plant & Dam Inaugurated By Nigerian Government In Kwara State by Olominira(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is why I always tell people who care to listen, Nigeria would definitely get better with time. We are always quick to compare ourselves with developed European countries and America without taking into consideration that great nations require time to build. The major mistakes in our history are;

1. Disruption of our early democracy by Ezeogu
2. Going to Civil War in 1967
3. Canceling of Regional governments by Ironsi
4. Babangida ever becoming a leader, for listening to World bank and IMF for devaluing Naira.

However, since 1999 the country has recorded significant progress. If ObJ/Jonathan had done everything possible to get the country stable power, Nigeria economy would have been somewhere $800bn to $1.5tn today. Notwithstanding, both of them built several institutions, banking reforms etc.

Now, Buhari has also continued in this way especially diversifying the economy; in agriculture, local contents, more banking reforms and regulations, growing of startups, focusing on digital technology and several others.

I have been following the governments, Obasanjo and Buhari had/have missions and more insights about government policies compared to Jonathan. Most of Buhari policies today would create hundreds of young millionaires by 2025 which would be mostly from agriculture and digital technology.

Irrespective of your status within or out Nigeria, you can key into any of the above sectors I mentioned above and be focused. If you are consistent and determined, you would be among the most successful and millionaires in the coming years.

I have also noticed a dramatic policies in aviation, automobile and oil sectors. Nigerians must support this present administration with their full might.

(1) (Reply)

The Senate Without Dino / TAMBUWAL For President 2023 / Governor Samuel Ortom Was Attacked By Owl In Church During Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.