Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,938 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi (64197 Views)

Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) / Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Smalldick123(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
kingsmaila:
God will judge them
This man below will be 1000 beta than him on the judgement day

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by mrkia(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
No sane person will believe this but PDPs Esp from that side
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by EdiskyHarry: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
I strongly condemn what the governor of kogi state has done to this innocent woman, she has the right to vote for whosoever she wants, killing her in such a painful way is very unfair and deserves a heavy punishment to those involved
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by 99miles(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
The average Kogi man is wicked and diabolic.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by OlawaleBammie: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
angelEmade:
TERRIBLY SAD.
today, i remember!
My friend slept in class. I took his phone and changed my name in his contacts
to “dad” then I texted him “ son, I just won 500 million dollars in the lottery. We
are rich now. You don’t have to go to school anymore!” After my friend read
that, he packed everything and walked out of the class. My teacher asked him
where he was going. He turned back and gave her a middle finger and said
“shut your f**king mouth up!”
...lemme pray for you. what happened to him, will never happen to you!

Clear me please grin grin grin

ur friend or ur enemy wey no gree giv u Expo cheesy

if he was ur friend as u claimed u wouldn't have destroyed him na ?
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by deebrain(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Like seriously, Kogi election was terrible.

My half brothers studying in the state university all came back a week before the election for the violence scare that spread even to the higher institutions.

It was very bad.
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Primenet(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
bash4us:
All these senseless killings and maiming would never stop until our elective positions are made less lucrative......more like the normal civil servant.

I agree with you...

Peg elective position to be #100k per month and see who will contest.
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Kingspin(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
is this part of APCs political ideology ? We are watching those who help in enthroning this government and party are part of this crime. Out of selfishness Atiku, Kwankwaso Obasanjo and most PDP big wig decided to destroy it because they hate Jonathan and they decamp to apc, to weaken pdp. Now they are back fighting what their selfish and corrupt view have caused us.
Woe unto those shouting 'Change' back then.

From heading somewhere to misery
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by ddeola: 3:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Nigerians never learn with this happening in the 21st century. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Lanre0: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2019
I am beginning to doubt Buhari over the election conducted particularly in Kogi state. So, if Satanic Saraki had remained in APC he would have won in Kwara state by murdering people as carried out in Offa robbery . Buhari should be reminded that he would surely account to ALLAH Almighty , the judge of all judges
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Yorubasareslave: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
BluntBoy:

Bro, are you saying it is wrong for people to ask for evidence before believing stories?

Would you train your children to just swallow up everything they read on social media?

There was no need to curse. They were within their rights to disbelieve a story and brand it propaganda if the story does not have evidences.

For example, when I hear a story or news, I first check the source. Even if you put all the pictures of this world in there, if the link is questionable, I will never believe until I see the story on two or more credible websites.

Fake news is real and can kill as well.
[/s]This post has omenka written all over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.