Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Click And Earn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Click And Earn (631 Views)

Paid To Click And Paypal Verification / You Can Get Your Business Listed For Free... Click And Check Out Details / Just A Click And I Will Be Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Click And Earn by NellyG1: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
Genuine sites to click and earn dollars. Does not pay highly, but you do not have to invest anything except your time. Simply register, view advertisement and emails and you are paid. They made payments through Alert Pay and Paypal. You can open an alertpay account as a Nigerian.

To register, click http://www.scarlet-clicks.info/index.php?ref=Mimiee

See you on top!
Re: Click And Earn by Oyawuni(m): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2010
U stil dey4click and pay
Re: Click And Earn by tales4wisd: 4:43am On Nov 21, 2010
have you earn from scarlet? mail me getwisdom40@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Brand New Laptop: / Make Money In Nigeria Now With These. / Do You Read Articles And Can Evaluate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.