Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,490 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Infinix S5 Lite - A Fast And Affordable Punch Hole Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5 Lite - A Fast And Affordable Punch Hole Device (1935 Views)

Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? / Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Lite - A Fast And Affordable Punch Hole Device by Valorreviews(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys,

Infinix Just launched the S5 & S5 lite and In this video, i unboxed and reviewed the Infinix S5 lite. Priced at N42,500, this is a affordable smartphone that is fast. It has a Mediatek helio P22 chip on board, 3-4GB of RAM depending on the variant you go for, it has a 4,000 mah battery, a beautiful 6.6 inch display with a punch hole camera in the display.

Correct me if i am wrong but isn't the Infinix S5 lite the most affordable device with the Mediatek Helio P22 chip?
Multitasking is smooth and fast on this device thanks to the 3GB RAM and Playing graphics intensive games like Pubg and Asphalt 9 is runs fine.

The Infinix S5 Lite comes with a 6.6 inch, 720P IPS LCD Display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 pixels. The bezels on the phone is minimal and this makes the infinix S5 lite a good device for playing games and consuming media content.

Now, the infinix S5 lite has some tricks up its sleeves. You can use gestures to answer and reject phone calls without touching the phone, you can Cast the phone's display to a TV that supports Miracast, you can Pause, Skip, rewind audio tracks while the screen is off. You get all these features for a phone that cost N42,500.

The cameras on the Infinix S5 Lite are not bad, Inside the punch hole, you get a 16MP front facing camera, at the rear, you get a 16MP main shooter, a 2MP camera for depth and a QVGA Sensor for better low light shots. Images captured with the camera are decent for the price.

Moving to the battery department, you get a 4,000mah battery and during my time with the phone, i got 7hrs screen on time with my sim card in the phone and mobile network set at 4G only.

So guys, for N42,500, you get a phone that has a good design, 3GB of Ram, Mediatek helio P22 chip, 6.6 inch IPS LCD Display with a resolution of 720 by 1600 pixels, you get a 4,000 Mah battery, a punch hole camera in the display and a triple camera setup at the rear. For the price of N42,500, you actually get value for your money.

Here is my video sharing the unboxing experience and review of the Infinix S5 Lite, Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8qCjtPxDdg

Re: Infinix S5 Lite - A Fast And Affordable Punch Hole Device by odinga1of: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oga suggest a good Tecno or Infinix phone of 35 - 38k for me.
Camera Speed Long Lasting Battery and Durability

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno / Redmi 9T 4/64gb Vs Samsung A12. What's The Best Choice, It's Urgent. / I Want Buy A Good Phone Who's Selling 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.