Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! (528 Views)

I Acknowledge Bola Tinubu As Nigeria President : Reno Omokri / Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His / Hypocrites Won't Acknowledge This About Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by obiekunie2: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2019
I have had a deep thought on our staying in this shithole and the reality is -they will make sure they keep pouring mud on our shining diamond talent that is supposed to keep us at par with first world nation.

Ndi Igbo! we need to be out of this cursed contraption by all means possible!

We really need to break out of this cursed yoke!

There is no hope for this useless cursed British contraption!

The thing is - they are all comfortable wallowing in their backwardness and steady down grading while the world is moving on.

We cant remain with these people - we have absolutely nothing in common with them:

their sense of fairness is zero

they lack human sympathy and milk of human kindness

when they open their mouth- they vomit and spill bile

They brood vipers and scorpions

they are very comfortable with backwardness

they smile and laugh even when their own is in pains!

they love to shed blood - even innocent blood

they are in symphony with evil with each other - hence they all seem to accept evil as normal!

We cant continue to be part of them cause an average Igbo man cannot stomach the evils listed above.

My brethren, we really, really need to make moves to step out of this contraption which ever way possible - lets top looking at the losses we will incur due to our material acquisitions - i know we will get far more than that when we are free from them.

if we remain among these people - we will never ever be where our GOD made us to be - right at the top of the world.

LETS JUST GO WITH OUR FIVE STATES - BELIEVE ME JUST 15 YEARS FROM OUR FREEDOM, THE REST OF THESE SHIT CONTRAPTION WILL BE SCARED TO EVEN MENTION OUR NAME BECAUSE OUT STRENGTH, OUR MIGHT AND OUR MILITARY PROWESS WILL EVEN SCARE THE GREATEST NATION IN THIS WORLD! ISRAEL DID IT, I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!

I KNOW WE CAN DO IT - WE HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO DO IT AND SUCCEED.

LETS STAND UP AND SAY NO TO THIS CONTRAPTION!

WE ARE UNEVENLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS! WE NEED TO BE FREE! 2CORINTHIANS 6:14

NDI IGBO! OGE EZUGO!

1 Like

Re: Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by ABCthings: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2019
Stop being a bigot. What we are facing now is a collective effort of the Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas.
Corruption knows no tribe!

2 Likes

Re: Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by LabDNA: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
To destroy a system, you connect with a higher power that is greater than that system. Nigeria cannot be divided until you properly connect with a world superpower to extinguish it. They cobbled nigeria together in the first place.

Even Nigeria connected with superpowers greater than Biafra when push came to shove and it was glaring that Nigeria may lose and Igbo may become the new lingua franca of Lagos, Kano and Kaduna in direct response to their massacre of the Igbos.

This is the principle to win in any Art of war. This is the holy grail that Kanu has been looking for. I refuse to believe he is daft like some people claim.

1 Like

Re: Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by bestdudes: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
LabDNA:
To destroy a system, you connect with a higher power that is greater than that system. Nigeria cannot be divided until you properly connect with a world superpower to extinguish it. They cobbled nigeria together in the first place.

Even Nigeria connected with superpowers greater than Biafra when push came to shove and it was sure that Nigeria may lose and Igbo may become the new lingua franca of Lagos, Kano and Kaduna in direct response to their massacre of the Igbos.

This is the principle to win in any Art of war. This is holy grail that Kanu has been looking for. I refuse to believe he is daft like some people claim.
God bless you.
Re: Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rubbish !
Nigeria was put together by pen and paper and it would be separated by such, this is 2019! the day majority of politicians and elites sign up is the day you would get Biafra.
But if you think you can get Biafra and still troop enmass to every other region, the locals would have none of it, u already saw the example with the "quit notice" in the North.
So vote leaders that are sympathetic to your cause and start staying in your region!

LabDNA:

Even Nigeria connected with superpowers greater than Biafra when push came to shove and it was sure that Nigeria may lose and Igbo may become the new lingua franca of Lagos, Kano and Kaduna in direct response to their massacre of the Igbos.

This is the principle to win in any Art of war. This is holy grail that Kanu has been looking for. I refuse to believe he is daft like some people claim.
Re: Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by LabDNA: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Rubbish !
Nigeria was put together by pen and paper and it would be separated by such, this is 2019! the day majority of politicians and elites sign up is the day you would get Biafra.
But if you think you can get Biafra and still troop enmass to every other region, the locals would have none of it, u already saw the example with the "quit notice" in the North.
So vote leaders that are sympathetic to your cause and start staying in your region!

Self-delusion is also a symptom of cognitive dissonance.
Re: Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by helinues: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Madness has been defined as doing the same thing and expecting different results

LabDNA:

Self-delusion is also a symptom of cognitive dissonance.
Re: Sadly I Have To Acknowledge This FACT! by Ngirima: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: I Regret The Violence And Deaths Recorded - Yahaya Bello / Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? / Again Gov.wike Knocks Amaechi, Narrates How Abe Missed The Chance To Become Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.