Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,523 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Bbnaija: Ike And Kimoprah Bag Huge Endorsement Deal (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ike And Kimoprah Bag Huge Endorsement Deal (photos) (338 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ike And Kimoprah Bag Huge Endorsement Deal (photos) by ginimary: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-BBNaija stars Ike and Kimoprah recently signed a new endorsement deal with a top brand. The reality stars shared the news of their deal with Remy Martin on their Instagram pages. Excited fans took to social media in celebration of the duo. Several months after the end of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 show, and some of the housemates in the season are still reaping from the benefits of being on such a powerful and wide reaching platform.

American based ex-housemate Ike and one time beauty queen excitedly took to their individual social media pages to share the news of their latest deal with international alcohol brand Remy Martins. Sharing the news , Ike said: “its an honor to be part of the Remy Martin family , thanks to @playmanagementafr we bagged this one ☝️ …. I’m so happy to represent this international and very prestigious Brand. It’s a dream come true to be associated with a major household brand like Ledrop and I will make you proud.”

Also sharing the exciting news on her verified page, Kimoprah said: “I’m so happy to be part of the Remy Martin family , its definitely a move I never knew would happen but thanks to @playmanagementafr we bagged this one ☺…. So happy to be a part of the very prestigious Brand and to be associated with a major household brand like Ledrop. Global Move”

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/bbnaija-ike-and-kimoprah-bag-huge-endorsement-deal-photos/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ike And Kimoprah Bag Huge Endorsement Deal (photos) by Sweetopia(f): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yassss. Secure the bag

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! "Meet And Greet" Movie Is Out / Nollywood Star Angela Okorie Receiving Treatment After Gunmen Attack / What Money Means In Different Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.