Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Great Men In My Life. #internationalmensday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Men In My Life. #internationalmensday (163 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / List Of Igbo Great Men Fallened By FG Because They Are Igbos- Ezeife / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Men In My Life. #internationalmensday by Zeemam: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Today I celebrate the amazing men in my life. Remembering what they have been through, what they are going through and the sacrifices they have made to impact greatness into the lives of the people around them. Great Men are the real deal and they are the realest MVP.

A lot of men have influenced my life, some I know personally, others I don't know personally but their attitude, honesty, philosophy, ideology, etc has impacted my life in one way or another.

First is my dad. He is my superhero and he's the best dad in the whole wide world. If you meet my dad, you will beg him to adopt you. He is a man who dedicated his life to serving and loving his children. If we ever needed something, he will do everything in his power to give it to us. His love made me the woman I am. It’s colored my life and made me value myself more.

Then there is Prophet Mohammed, whose teachings, doctrines and lifestyle guided me in the path of light and doing good.

Others include Aliko Dangote because he is a generous man, Prof Osinbajo because he is the only honest politician in Nigeria desirous to help others and make their lives more enriching and simply happier amazes me.

Lionel Messi because he is the best footballer in the world, Roger Federer because he is the humblest sports star ever.

Then there is my brother; who has seen me make mistakes, seen me feeling my lowest and also my best. Always correcting my mistakes and helping me get rid of my mess. You are a true sibling and even more. I love you brother!

But most importantly, is my husband. My better half, sugar rush, every beat of my heart belongs to you, every ray of sunshine comes from you, the very air that I breathe, I breathe for you. You have allowed me to do such things as drive your precious car, and wear your favourite sweater; for that I love you!
Continue to shine!
Happy International Men's Day!!!

OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Is The National Anthem Still A Symbol Of National Unity / Global Epidemic On Childhood Inactivity / Join Me On My Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.