Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Reports: Spurs Won't Accept Anything Less Than Neymar's Fee For Harry Kane. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reports: Spurs Won't Accept Anything Less Than Neymar's Fee For Harry Kane. (327 Views)

Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire / Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined / Lionel Messi Is More Mature Than Neymar - Barcelona Legend Xavi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reports: Spurs Won't Accept Anything Less Than Neymar's Fee For Harry Kane. by Abolarin24(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
The former Tottenham defender does not expect the star striker to push for a transfer, but feels big-spending heavyweights may try and force the issue

Tottenham will not accept anything less than Neymar money for Harry Kane, says Pascal Chimbonda, but the likes of Real Madrid and
Paris Saint-Germain may be willing to pay that.

The Brazil international forward raised the transfer bar considerably when making a €222 million (£200m/$249m) switch to France from Barcelona in the summer of 2017.
The going rate for world-class talent has now risen across the board, with the likes of
England captain Kane seeing their valuations soar.

Former Spurs defender Chimbonda believes another record-breaking fee may be required to prise him from north London, with there no indication that the prolific frontman is looking for a move .

“If Harry Kane was to go to Daniel Levy and say ‘listen, Mr Chairman, I want to leave so I can go play in a big team and win trophies’ then I think Levy would maybe let him go,” Chimbonda told Gambling.com

“But unless Kane makes that move, I don’t think he’ll leave. He seems happy there, he’s a Spurs boy, he’s the main man and he’s got everything he needs.

READ FULL STORY@
https://abolarinsworld.com/reports-spurs-wont-accept-anything-less-than-neymars-fee-for-harry-kane/

Re: Reports: Spurs Won't Accept Anything Less Than Neymar's Fee For Harry Kane. by beresponsible(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
€200 for Kane. He will retire in Tottenham. Madness

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Home Chest Workout / Liverpool's Salah & Mane Headline African Players In UEFA Team Of The Year List / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Becomes Part Owner Of Swedish Club Hammarby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.