Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) (6260 Views)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Explorers(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shocking footage shows the tar-blackened lungs of a chain smoker who was hooked to the killer habit for 30 years.

Instead of being a healthy pink, they were charcoal in colour and extremely inflamed from decades of tobacco residue clogging them up.

Doctors from the Wuxi People's Hospital in Jiangsu, China, extracted the organs after the 52-year-old man, who had multiple lung diseases, died.

The video, recorded by the surgeons, has been viewed more than 25million times on social media.

The patient had signed up to donate his organs after death, but medics quickly realised they would not be able to use them.

Dr Chen, a lung transplant surgeon and also vice president of the facility, led the operation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7698359/amp/Surgeons-charcoaled-lungs-chain-smoker-died-52.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Explorers(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
His lungs compared to a healthy lungs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by beresponsible(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
My goodness and i hold cigar for hand. Gotta quit this sh*t

29 Likes

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Aldebaran(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmmmm shocked

In the 80s,

The Federal Ministry of Health warns that Tobacco smoking is dangerous to HEALTH

Now,

The Federal Ministry of Health warns that Tobacco smokers are liable to die young...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by ABCthings: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Explorers:
N
Guy why you dey drag FTC with us nah. Abi na which kain thing be dis?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by espn(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
OMG...DIS IS DEEP...
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by CaptainMitch: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Cigar people take note.
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin grin grin

The patient had signed up to donate his organs after death, but medics quickly realised they would not be able to use them.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by tillaman(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Tobacco haaaa, he wants to donate this disaster to another person grin he only smoked for 30 years I can’t imagine how the lungs of My homie’s grandad will look like the man told us he started smoking cigarettes at 17 in the UK and he hasn’t stopped, he clocked 78 around August and he looks so healthy and the day his daughter in law tried to have him quit the man fell sick so the moment he saw his cigarette after 3 sticks he got well
We can only hope his lungs doesn’t eventually collapse

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Chriswazo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
I don't smoke but I find this hard to believe

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by greatmarshall(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na wa
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smoking is and has always been dangerous to health
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Iamvetlander(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Like for Weed cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by dynicks(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wizkid nd burna boy comes to mind...
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Tapout(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Iamvetlander:
Like for Weed cool cool

consuming w33d has a more gratifying and lasting effect. I wonder why people still smoke it.
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by wabbyland(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Aldebaran:
Hmmmmmm shocked

In the 80s,

The Federal Ministry of Health warns that Tobacco smoking is dangerous to HEALTH

Now,

The Federal Ministry of Health warns that Tobacco smokers are liable to die young...

the second warning is far better, cause it tells of the consequence that the precedes it. "Die young" means it shortens the years one is supposed to live

1 Like

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Tallesty1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin

They're already using it but for a different purpose.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by YorubaPrince: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Cigarette smoking is bad for you NOT, Ganja! cool

De fada joor! cool

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by YorubaPrince: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
espn:
OMG...DIS IS DEEP...

How deep? angry
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Codeine+ marijuana= sweet feeling

Only if you know, you know.
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Jordan97: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
FP
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Raydos: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please All i want to know is that, All those People that signed up for their body parts to be used after death, Please is it voluntarily? Or Are they going to get paid in millions while still alive??

Please Urgent answers needed, I need to go and do my own too!
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Raydos: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
tillaman:
Tobacco haaaa, he wants to donate this disaster to another person grin he only smoked for 30 years I can’t imagine how the lungs of My homie’s grandad will look like the man told us he started smoking cigarettes at 17 in the UK and he hasn’t stopped, he clocked 78 around August and he looks so healthy and the day his daughter in law tried to have him quit the man fell sick so the moment he saw his cigarette after 3 sticks he got well

Even if he dies eventually, At least He is Old already, 78years no be joke, Even people wey no smoke dey die before dem reach that age

This life, All we need is grace

1 Like

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Starboytwo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks God say Igbo no dey black lung, but make it stronger. .. a

Using the opportunity to tell cigarettes smoker they are liable to die Young and have blackened lungs...

Igbo, sk, arizona are better alternative...
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by tillaman(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Raydos:

Even if he dies eventually, At least He is Old already, 78years no be joke, Even people wey no smoke dey die before dem reach that age

This life, All we need is grace
you are very correct bro, the man seem more healthy than non smokers! Body system differs sha
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
tillaman:
you are very correct bro, the man seem more healthy than non smokers! Body system differs sha

You wan chew your body system, Wetin u no say u day talk self??
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by wiseone28: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
I don't know why ppl smoke
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by donbrowser(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
tillaman:
Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by tillaman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Georgekyrian:

You wan chew your body system, Wetin u no say u day talk self??
you are prolly confused. Frnybeq
Regards
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by tillaman(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
donbrowser:

Are you in Nigeria?
yes sir! You wan come my domot?
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by solmusdesigns: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
smiley

china with already poluted air, and how asians in general smoke is a quick way to die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treating America's First Ebola Patients / 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know / Is There Any Cure For Menstrual Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.