Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Need Advice For The Cure Of White Spot On My Catfish - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Advice For The Cure Of White Spot On My Catfish (450 Views)

BOA In My Catfish Farm This Xmas Morning / Pls I Need Help How Will I Give This To My CatFish I Need Guideline / Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice For The Cure Of White Spot On My Catfish by jbnm: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good afternoon friends. I am urgently in need of advice from experience catfish farmers. my catfish are 2 month old.i observe most of them have white spot on them.plz guys how can I solve this problem. they are 1100 in number. som1 advice me to use tretrecyclen I treated them with it day before yesterday but it look like d drug did not work. plz experience farmer help a broda out.
Re: I Need Advice For The Cure Of White Spot On My Catfish by Samrichie(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Grind ginger and garlic, and also, cut unripe pawpaw seed and pour everything inside the pond for at least 6 hours, but make sure you reduce the water inside the pond to at least your kneel level.
Re: I Need Advice For The Cure Of White Spot On My Catfish by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Go to Animal Care shop and ask of Suake in a small bottle, put little in a bucket, pour into the pound morning and evening for 4 days. After that get lot of bitter Leave wash them and with salt and pour into the pound for at list another four days.
Re: I Need Advice For The Cure Of White Spot On My Catfish by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Go to Animal Care shop and ask of Suake in a small bottle, put little in a bucket, pour into the pound morning and evening for 4 days. After that get lot of bitter Leave wash them and with salt and pour into the pound for at list another four days. I can't remember the antibiotics name now, but you can substitute that with Tetracycline, since it is tetracycline,get it and mix with their feed and feed on them continuously for like one week, always make sure your pond is neat.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Yellow Maize Available For Sale In Ogun State. / Different Types Of Cocopeat And Which To Buy / How To Get Triple Times Harvest From Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.