Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How To Create A Wordpress Blog Yourself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A Wordpress Blog Yourself (161 Views)

Why You Should Consider Hiring A Wordpress Developer For Your Business / How To Create A Wordpress Sitemap / How To Start A Wordpress Blog: 7 Easy Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Wordpress Blog Yourself by zubeetech: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
I know very well that starting a blog can be a terrifying thought specially when you are not geeky. Don’t be terrify because you are not alone. Having helped few bloggers to create a blog, we have decided to create the most comprehensive and unique guide on “How To Create a WordPress Blog” without any technical knowledge. I’m using WordPress because it’s one of the easiest and simple to understand. The process is easy to understand and to follow whether you are young or old. However if you need help, we are here for you, we can help you setup your blog.

By now you should ask me what do you need to create a WordPress blog? There are four things you need to create a WordPress blog:

1. A Domain Name.
2. A Web Hosting.
3. A Theme.
4. Your undivided attention for just 30 minutes.

Yes, you read it right. Don’t be surprise that I said 30 minutes, you can start a blog from the scratch in less than 30 minutes.

Let’s deal with this with just three steps?

Step One:- Setting Up Your WordPress Blog.

The biggest mistake beginners make when building a blog is choosing the wrong blogging platform. Thankfully you’re here, so you won’t be making that mistake. For 90% to 95% of users, it makes more sense to use WordPress because it is free to use, you can install plugins, customize your blog, and most importantly make money from your site without any restrictions. Now you have probably heard that WordPress is free. I know you might be wondering why is it free? What’s the catch? Friend there’s no catch. Its free because you have to do the setup and host it yourself.

Continue reading by clicking the link below ��

https://www.simpletechblog.com/how-to-create-a-wordpress-blog/

(1) (Reply)

Always Backup Your Data.. Lesson Learnt! / Fix Hp Printer Error Codes / REJECTION | A Bruised Male Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.