Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Persisting in sin - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Persisting in sin (5266 Views)

Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin / Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? / Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Let me repost the Hadith so that anyone who is just joining this thread can understand what's going on.

[img]https://images./3P9qYLXaToV8HdqMQCfhl2.jpg[/img]

Now, it is very clear, in fact clearer than crystal cleargrin that Gabriel is telling muhammad that his followers would make it into paradise, even if they were partakers in unlawful sex or if they were thieves.

Nowhere in the Hadith does Gabriel mention repentance or penitence as the condition for entering islamic paradise. Instead he says that identifying with Islam and accepting allah and muhammad is the only way to paradise.

So where exactly have I lied or misrepresented any facts?

[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=84478557][/quote]
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
I only serve one God and He is a compassionate God who will offer a Heaven free from evil and misery:

[img]https://images./1DGNXDjv5rmXPArswVcn1F.jpg[/img]

My God is not like a pi.mp who runs a brothel unlike a certain "god" I might mentiongrin

Rashduct4luv:

So what does your three Gods each have for you in your Paradise?
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Let me repost the Hadith so that anyone who is just joining this thread can understand what's going on.

Now, it is very clear, in fact clearer than crystal cleargrin that Gabriel is telling muhammad that his followers would make it into paradise, even if they were partakers in unlawful sex or if they were thieves.

Nowhere in the Hadith does Gabriel mention repentance or penitence as the condition for entering islamic paradise. Instead he says that identifying with Islam and accepting allah and muhammad is the only way to paradise.
So where exactly have I lied or misrepresented any facts?

You lied by using one hadith to justify your claim. This is how Boko Haram does! They pick one text twist it without understanding it with other hadith in as far as the hadith suits their whims. This is called Cherry picking.

We should understand properly the general principle concerning this matter, the matter of entering Paradise and spending eternity in Hell. It is a simple matter that is explained in a brief hadeeth that was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (135) from Jaabir (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: A man came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allah, what are the two deeds that make entering Paradise or Hell inevitable?

He said: “Whoever dies not associating anything with Allah will enter Paradise, and whoever dies associating anything with Allah will enter Hell.”

An-Nawawi said: With regard to the words, “What are the two deeds that make entering Paradise or Hell inevitable?” what is meant are the characteristic that makes Paradise inevitable and the characteristic that makes Hell inevitable. End quote.

This hadeeth explains that what makes it inevitable that a person will enter Paradise is if he dies believing in Tawheed, and what makes it inevitable that a person will spend eternity in Hell is if he dies believing in shirk.

This is a definitive principle that is well-known and well established in the religion of Islam. There are mutawaatir texts which confirm and affirm it. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin”
[an-Nisa’ 4:48].

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained, in the hadeeth about intercession, the situation of the sinners in Hell, and he explained that no one will be brought out of Hell except those who died believing in Tawheed and uttered the Shahaadah (testimony of faith), and had in their hearts something of faith: “There will be brought out of the Fire anyone who said, Laa ilaaha ill-Allah (there is no god but Allah) and had in his heart goodness equal to the weight of a grain of barley. Then there will be brought out of the Fire anyone who said Laa ilaaha ill-Allah (there is no god but Allah) and had in his heart goodness equal to the weight of a grain of wheat. Then there will be brought out of the Fire anyone who said Laa ilaaha ill-Allah (there is no god but Allah) and had in his heart goodness equal to the weight of a small ant.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6861; Muslim, 285.

Based on that, we can find out the situation of those mentioned in the question.

If a person fell into major shirk, whether he was originally a mushrik like the Jews, Christians, Buddhists and other types of disbelievers, or he was a Muslim then he apostatised from Islam by falling into major shirk – as mentioned in the question – then his claim to belong to Islam or his having a Muslim name will be of no benefit to him, and neither will any good deeds that he did and so on, if he fell into major shirk and died in that state without having repented. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad SAW), as it was to those (Allahs Messengers) before you: ‘If you join others in worship with Allah, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers.’

Nay! But worship Allah (Alone and none else), and be among the grateful”
[az-Zumar 39:65-66].

The one who does not pray at all, either in his house or in the mosque, and does not attend Jumu‘ah or prayers in congregation, has also rendered his good deeds invalid and has falling into kufr by not praying at all. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The covenant that stands between us and them – i.e., the characteristic that separates the Muslims from the disbelievers – is the prayer. Whoever does not pray has disbelieved.”
Narrated by at-Tirmidhi, 2545; an-Nasaa’i, 459. classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

With regard to the hypocrites, if what is meant is the people of major hypocrisy, namely those who make a show of being believers in this world when they are concealing kufr in their hearts and hiding it from the people, they will be in a worse position than the kuffaar and mushrikeen. Hence their fate will be in the lowest levels of Hell, as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them”
[an-Nisa’ 4:145].

But if what you meant by hypocrites is those who fall into some acts of hypocrisy, such as lying or betraying a trust or breaking a promise; or he fell into some kind of minor shirk, such as showing off or swearing by something other than Allah; or who fell into some major or minor sin – such a person does not become a kaafir just by doing that thing. It does not put him beyond the pale of Islam and he will not spend eternity in Hell because of it, if he dies believing in Tawheed. Rather his case is up to Allah: if He wills He will punish him for his sin, then admit him to Paradise because of his belief in Tawheed, or He will bestow His grace upon him from the outset and admit him into Paradise and forgive him for the sins that he committed. Al-Bukhaari (6933) and Muslim (1659) narrated that Abu Dharr said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Jibreel appeared to me at the side of the harrah and said: ‘Give your ummah the glad tidings that whoever dies not associating anything with Allah will enter Paradise.’ I said: ‘O Jibreel, even if he steals and even if commits zina?’ He said: ‘Yes.’ I said: ‘Even if he steals and even if commits zina?’ He said: ‘Yes.’ I said: ‘Even if he steals and even if he commits zina?’ He said: ‘Yes, and even if he drinks alcohol.’”

And Allah knows best.
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
TheExecutioner:
I only serve one God and He is a compassionate God who will offer a Heaven free from evil and misery:

My God is not like a pi.mp who runs a brothel unlike a certain "god" I might mentiongrin

What is available in your heaven? You haven't mentioned anything! We have all these!
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Based on what you're saying, one can only presume that Muslims will be the largest group in Hell.

Because they are the only ones who worship a pagan god who has three daughters:

[img]https://images./2YxgLTBytxWaT4qK6Z3NkZ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2Wbf5JKFc7si2IewvffPMp.jpg[/img]

As for intercession, it's clear that either allah or muhammad missed the road somewhere:

[img]https://images./2njE506DrUWOzBVFID5lZx.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

You lied by using one hadith to justify your claim. This is how Boko Haram does! They pick one text twist it without understanding it with other hadith in as far as the hadith suits their whims. This is called Cherry picking.

We should understand properly the general principle concerning this matter, the matter of entering Paradise and spending eternity in Hell. It is a simple matter that is explained in a brief hadeeth that was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (135) from Jaabir (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: A man came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allah, what are the two deeds that make entering Paradise or Hell inevitable?

He said: “Whoever dies not associating anything with Allah will enter Paradise, and whoever dies associating anything with Allah will enter Hell.”

An-Nawawi said: With regard to the words, “What are the two deeds that make entering Paradise or Hell inevitable?” what is meant are the characteristic that makes Paradise inevitable and the characteristic that makes Hell inevitable. End quote.

This hadeeth explains that what makes it inevitable that a person will enter Paradise is if he dies believing in Tawheed, and what makes it inevitable that a person will spend eternity in Hell is if he dies believing in shirk.

This is a definitive principle that is well-known and well established in the religion of Islam. There are mutawaatir texts which confirm and affirm it. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin”
[an-Nisa’ 4:48].

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained, in the hadeeth about intercession, the situation of the sinners in Hell, and he explained that no one will be brought out of Hell except those who died believing in Tawheed and uttered the Shahaadah (testimony of faith), and had in their hearts something of faith: “There will be brought out of the Fire anyone who said, Laa ilaaha ill-Allah (there is no god but Allah) and had in his heart goodness equal to the weight of a grain of barley. Then there will be brought out of the Fire anyone who said Laa ilaaha ill-Allah (there is no god but Allah) and had in his heart goodness equal to the weight of a grain of wheat. Then there will be brought out of the Fire anyone who said Laa ilaaha ill-Allah (there is no god but Allah) and had in his heart goodness equal to the weight of a small ant.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6861; Muslim, 285.

Based on that, we can find out the situation of those mentioned in the question.

If a person fell into major shirk, whether he was originally a mushrik like the Jews, Christians, Buddhists and other types of disbelievers, or he was a Muslim then he apostatised from Islam by falling into major shirk – as mentioned in the question – then his claim to belong to Islam or his having a Muslim name will be of no benefit to him, and neither will any good deeds that he did and so on, if he fell into major shirk and died in that state without having repented. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad SAW), as it was to those (Allahs Messengers) before you: ‘If you join others in worship with Allah, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers.’

Nay! But worship Allah (Alone and none else), and be among the grateful”
[az-Zumar 39:65-66].

The one who does not pray at all, either in his house or in the mosque, and does not attend Jumu‘ah or prayers in congregation, has also rendered his good deeds invalid and has falling into kufr by not praying at all. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The covenant that stands between us and them – i.e., the characteristic that separates the Muslims from the disbelievers – is the prayer. Whoever does not pray has disbelieved.”
Narrated by at-Tirmidhi, 2545; an-Nasaa’i, 459. classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

With regard to the hypocrites, if what is meant is the people of major hypocrisy, namely those who make a show of being believers in this world when they are concealing kufr in their hearts and hiding it from the people, they will be in a worse position than the kuffaar and mushrikeen. Hence their fate will be in the lowest levels of Hell, as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them”
[an-Nisa’ 4:145].

But if what you meant by hypocrites is those who fall into some acts of hypocrisy, such as lying or betraying a trust or breaking a promise; or he fell into some kind of minor shirk, such as showing off or swearing by something other than Allah; or who fell into some major or minor sin – such a person does not become a kaafir just by doing that thing. It does not put him beyond the pale of Islam and he will not spend eternity in Hell because of it, if he dies believing in Tawheed. Rather his case is up to Allah: if He wills He will punish him for his sin, then admit him to Paradise because of his belief in Tawheed, or He will bestow His grace upon him from the outset and admit him into Paradise and forgive him for the sins that he committed. Al-Bukhaari (6933) and Muslim (1659) narrated that Abu Dharr said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Jibreel appeared to me at the side of the harrah and said: ‘Give your ummah the glad tidings that whoever dies not associating anything with Allah will enter Paradise.’ I said: ‘O Jibreel, even if he steals and even if commits zina?’ He said: ‘Yes.’ I said: ‘Even if he steals and even if commits zina?’ He said: ‘Yes.’ I said: ‘Even if he steals and even if he commits zina?’ He said: ‘Yes, and even if he drinks alcohol.’”

And Allah knows best.
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
[img]https://images./aUypZBYaxenuEan8sDghX.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./34Ae0t9ZH4vR5Ive31mTLz.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5lW1Xp1Abbulvf95DgU7pW.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

What is available in your heaven? You haven't mentioned anything! We have all these!
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2019
TheExecutioner:

You have treasure in heaven. How you saying there will be buying and selling in your own heaven? I still don't get what you have in heaven!
Despite all your noise about having wives in heaven bringing up a mixture of hadiths to prove your claim.

Your heaven is unclear. Copulation is halal for us here in marriage. It is also available for us in Jannah too.

All thanks be to Allah who gives the best reward to his slaves.

I remember Genesis 6 vs 4 when the sons of Jehovah came to sleep with beautiful daughters of men. Your heaven is no joy! Even the sons of your God need sex and have to come to the earth to satisfy their urges.
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Based on what you're saying, one can only presume that Muslims will be the largest group in Hell.
Because they are the only ones who worship a pagan god who has three daughters:
As for intercession, it's clear that either allah or muhammad missed the road somewhere:

Lies again! Why do you resort to telling lies? If you don't have anything to say just keep shut. Christians here are now much of walking liars.

And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion. Qur'an 98:5

The verse you cherry picked without understanding is

Qur'an 2.
47. O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of your time period, in the past).

48. And fear a Day (of Judgement) when a person shall not avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from him nor will compensation be taken from him nor will they be helped.

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘I will come to the gate of Paradise on the Day of Resurrection and will ask for it to be opened. The gatekeeper will say, “Who are you?” I will say, “Muhammad.” He will say, “I was commanded not to open it for anyone before you.”’” (Narrated by Muslim, 333).

According to another report narrated by Muslim (332), “I will be the first one to intercede concerning Paradise.”
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
[img]https://images./2SlnVOkGGRY8kfLc6aX9Fy.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1iHa9pGDLad8MFGXu76s4K.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6eX7u4u3ZNOWZAaKOh9aRw.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

You have treasure in heaven. How you saying there will be buying and selling in your own heaven? I still don't get what you have in heaven!
Despite all your noise about having wives in heaven bringing up a mixture of hadiths to prove your claim.

Your heaven is unclear. Copulation is halal for us here in marriage. It is also available for us in Jannah too.

I remember Genesis 6 vs 4 when the sons of Jehovah came to sleep with beautiful daughters of men. Your heaven is no joy! Even the sons of your God need sex and have to come to the earth to satisfy their urges.
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
[img]https://images./1ABsZ4lwBFon9PyuIkExe.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5qjtQnowtQYs24oKFNVJUr.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2YxgLTBytxWaT4qK6Z3NkZ.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Lies again! Why do you resort to telling lies? If you don't have anything to say just keep shut. Christians here are now much of walking liars.

And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion. Qur'an 98:5

The verse you cherry picked without understanding is

Qur'an 2.
47. O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of your time period, in the past).

48. And fear a Day (of Judgement) when a person shall not avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from him nor will compensation be taken from him nor will they be helped.

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘I will come to the gate of Paradise on the Day of Resurrection and will ask for it to be opened. The gatekeeper will say, “Who are you?” I will say, “Muhammad.” He will say, “I was commanded not to open it for anyone before you.”’” (Narrated by Muslim, 333).

According to another report narrated by Muslim (332), “I will be the first one to intercede concerning Paradise.”
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Wonderful lies!

The reference you are using is for a story book which contains mixture of truths, half truths and falsehood.

What's the Qur'an verse quoted therein?
You should have quoted the Qur'an verse not a story book!
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Obscure hadiths as usual. You will never quote well known authentic hadiths!

Shifting goal post again! Answer the questions posed.

Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
[img]https://images./2aO0hVSGKfftnm1xT8fJuH.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5UWqiBxg42mKALjK14R5w8.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Obscure hadiths as usual. You will never quote well known authentic hadiths!

Shifting goal post again! Answer the questions posed.

Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
[img]https://images./7pjAcEuPwu8auxrE7DJ2Zr.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Wonderful lies!

The reference you are using is for a story book which contains mixture of truths, half truths and falsehood.

What's the Qur'an verse quoted therein?
You should have quoted the Qur'an verse not a story book!
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Where is their statement of acceptance of the biography as valid?
Lies upon lies!
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Quote the Qur'an or Hadith and not obcsure text with doubtful authenticity!

You still haven't tell us what awaits you in your paradise. What's the treasure for?
And why the sons of God came to earth for sex.
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
And you still haven't answered my questions on why sex is the greatest gift that the islamic god has for his male slaves. Is that the reason for this hadith? grin What kind of perversion is this? grin

[img]https://images./5o2I7YZ1rjw2qrxNxQOLqN.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Quote the Qur'an or Hadith and not obcsure text with doubtful authenticity!

You still haven't tell us what awaits you in your paradise. What's the treasure for?
And why the sons of God came to earth for sex.
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Stay there and be living in self deception! grin Your fellow headslammers already know watz up!

[img]https://images./2Qw7NcjM3EVDUloSLCFYxe.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Where is their statement of acceptance of the biography as valid?
Lies upon lies!
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2019
TheExecutioner:
And you still haven't answered my questions on why sex is the greatest gift that the islamic god has for his male slaves. Is that the reason for this hadith? grin What kind of perversion is this? grin

So what problem exist here? We meet Him as we came to the world. Wasn't Adam and Eve like this in your Book?
Keep looking for fault in Islam.
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2019
But you came into the world as babies didn't you? So why don't you meet him as babies? grin

The real truth is, you're meeting him in the perfect state for 72 virgins!

[img]https://images./6Bo41SMspVB69eVQPVGKAi.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5rpdtdifZdBj8BpcxzfWt0.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

So what problem exist here? We meet Him as we came to the world. Wasn't Adam and Eve like this in your Book?
Keep looking for fault in Islam.
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
TheExecutioner:
But you came into the world as babies didn't you? So why don't you meet him as babies? grin

The real truth is, you're meeting him in the perfect state for 72 virgins

We came to world barefooted, naked and uncircumcised. This is the same way Adam and Eve exist in your Bible.
All the nonsense you're posting has no meaning!
Sex is one of the enjoyment of this world and Paradise. Whether 72 virgins or not!
What does your heaven have?
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
[img]https://images./qvBUNVRUqJerB9VnHETd2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./HiE5MPqtABysiajmipSUb.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA69ZH_doZY

Rashduct4luv:

We came to world barefooted, naked and uncircumcised. This is the same way Adam and Eve exist in your Bible.
All the nonsense you're posting has no meaning!
Sex is one of the enjoyment of this world and Paradise. Whether 72 virgins or not!
What does your heaven have?
Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Even if i cry Shebi your God too wept for your Bible?

You are adept in twisting texts and showing your hypocrisy.

Can infants walk? Even Jesus your God still passed through the infancy stage before he walked.

Where is it stated that we walk into heaven with naked erections?

It is just foolishness as usual to cherry pick like this.

Women will be plenty in Hell as well in heaven too! Use your brain.
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Muslime women will be in hell while Muslime men are pressing brezz up and dan grin Thanks for explaining! Or perhaps I should thank Ibn Kathir!

[img]https://images./5rpdtdifZdBj8BpcxzfWt0.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Even if i cry Shebi your God too wept for your Bible?

You are adept in twisting texts and showing your hypocrisy.

Can infants walk? Even Jesus your God still passed through the infancy stage before he walked.

Where is it stated that we walk into heaven with naked erections?

It is just foolishness as usual to cherry pick like this.

Women will be plenty in Hell as well in heaven too! Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Muslime women will be in hell while Muslime men are pressing brezz up and dan grin Thanks for explaining!
You have been wired to think like a pessimist.

Qur'an 78:33 describes young girl

See different translations of the verse

DR. GHALI
And youthful virgins, like of age,

MUHSIN KHAN
And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age;

PICKTHALL
And voluptuous women of equal age;

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And full-breasted [companions] of equal age

YUSUF ALI

ABDUL HALEEM
nubile, well-matched companions,

ABUL ALA MAUDUDI(WITH TAFSIR)
(78:33) and youthful maidens of like age,

MUFTI TAQI USMANI
and buxom maidens of matching age,

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN
and full-bosomed maidens of equal age,

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB
Re: Persisting in sin by TheExecutioner: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
[img]https://images./54FlAOeMKY4PIPGL8EUdSP.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./31lEoF42f7o5DExce5S2RY.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./36BWpcAK2K0QS93ZpWRUVT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./63G2SMZn9NwRnzqk9RI0an.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:
You have been wired to think like a pessimist.

Qur'an 78:33 describes young girl

See different translations of the verse

DR. GHALI
And youthful virgins, like of age,

MUHSIN KHAN
And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age;

PICKTHALL

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And full-breasted [companions] of equal age

YUSUF ALI

ABDUL HALEEM
nubile, well-matched companions,

ABUL ALA MAUDUDI(WITH TAFSIR)
(78:33) and youthful maidens of like age,

MUFTI TAQI USMANI
and buxom maidens of matching age,

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB

1 Like

Re: Persisting in sin by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:

[img]https://images./54FlAOeMKY4PIPGL8EUdSP.jpg[/img]

You are contradicting yourself and proving me right.

More ladies would be created in heaven!

Many ladies will be in hell!

More ladies in heaven and hell.

It is true Ibn Kathir is a renowned Scholar but no one scholar is infallible. The word "Kaa'ib" means a stage where a woman is fully mature.

No prescribed punishment does not mean the Sharee’ah Judge or Muslim ruler won't punish the one who commits bestiality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-l-fitr 2023: Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid / Tayammum (dry Ablution) / Etiquettes Of Naming Children In Islam

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.