Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Singer Simi Points Out Flaws In The Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simi Points Out Flaws In The Music Industry (346 Views)

Naira Marley Drops Video Points Out Mohbad Commited Suicide / EDITORIAL: Major Flaws In Davido's Flora My Flawa Video / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Simi Points Out Flaws In The Music Industry by Remaloadite(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nigerian alternative music star, Simi Ogunleye, has deemed the audience ‘unrealistic’ expectations from the artist as one of the main issues plaguing the music industry.
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that in a series of Twitter posts @simplysimi, she noted that Nigerian musicians are forced to cater to the same audience and switch their sounds to feed them.
According to the ‘Soldier’ singer, artists are forced to be versatile even when they have their own original sounds, as musical legends are usually monotonous in their sounds. See what she said here... https://www.remaloaded.com.ng/2019/11/singer-simi-points-out-flaws-in-music.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video : Davido Celebrates 27th Bithday With Family And Friends / Anthony Joshua Says “andy Ruiz Is Good But I Don’t Think He Should Beat Me Twice / Sad Story Of My Friend Who Travelled On An Official Duty And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.