Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

How To Blog As A Beginner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Blog As A Beginner (156 Views)

A Beginner's Guide to Facebook/Instagram Ads Mastery [2022] / How To Blog On Whatsapp Or Start A Blog On Whatsapp / Everybody Want To Blog Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Blog As A Beginner by zubeetech: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
It’s true that blogging is all about writing articles or maybe all about that, but permit me to say, you don’t just create a blog and start writing what my friends call “Garbage Posts” or what ever. You should know the rules that guide article writing while blogging, how you get traffic i.e visitors to your site, how you got search on search engines like Google, Bing, and others.

Blogging as a beginner can be some how difficult especially when you don’t have the background knowledge about blogging. Of course, after setting up your blog, the next thing is to start writing what we called posts or articles. You don’t just write any how article and publish. You don’t write a short article that is not even up to 150 words and publish it or waste your precious time telling stories and call that article. What you are reading here today has been published by another blogger, but I took my time to customized it in an easier, simpler, self understanding way for self interpretation.

In blogging, the minimum required words that makeup an article is ...

Continue reading by clicking the link below ��

https://www.simpletechblog.com/how-to-blog-as-a-beginner/

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Ubersuggest To Get More Quality Backlinks For Free / Mourinho Makes EPL Return, Joins Tottenham / Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.