Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nothing Wrong In Marrying A Rich Older Lover- Wini Lazarus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Wrong In Marrying A Rich Older Lover- Wini Lazarus (553 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Wrong In Marrying A Rich Older Lover- Wini Lazarus by splendid22(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
For Nollywood actress and entrepreneur, Wini Lazarus, there is nothing more exciting than marrying someone who is rich and shows you love despite the wide age margin.

In a recent chat, the light skinned role interpreter stated that she can marry a rich older lover.
According to her: “There is nothing wrong in marrying a rich older lover. I love them. I can marry a rich older lover. They are very caring and less demanding, unlike the young ones who would want you to always be at their beck and call. For me, age doesn’t matter. It is happiness that counts. If you find your happiness in a rich older love, stick to him. A rich older lover would meet your needs, has more life experience and would counsel you when the need arises. Life is too short to forego your happiness on the altar of public opinion”.

Asked the greatest misconception people have about her, she said:” A lot of people think that I am very difficult to access and relate with. On the contrary, I am an easy going person . A lot of things have happened to me in the past, so I am very careful when it comes to dealing with people. My sister is my best friend, she understands me. Most times, friends come around you just because of what they can benefit from you. Some even want to know the secret behind your success”.

The ‘Pregnant Wify’ actress also added that there won’t be happiness in a marriage if money and sex aren’t in good supply.

http:///s2e523226191119en_ng

Re: Nothing Wrong In Marrying A Rich Older Lover- Wini Lazarus by Blakjewelry(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
see advert but she forget say she don pass sixteen years
Re: Nothing Wrong In Marrying A Rich Older Lover- Wini Lazarus by Abfinest007(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Regina pls hold your husband oh
Re: Nothing Wrong In Marrying A Rich Older Lover- Wini Lazarus by TheOtherRoom: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Blakjewelry:
see advert but she forget say she don pass sixteen years
so far she gives me joy, I see no bad in taking an older lady as a wife.
Re: Nothing Wrong In Marrying A Rich Older Lover- Wini Lazarus by Blakjewelry(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
so far she gives me joy, I see no bad in taking an older lady as a wife.
if when your intentions is what to get out of the relationship especially financial one
Re: Nothing Wrong In Marrying A Rich Older Lover- Wini Lazarus by TheOtherRoom: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Blakjewelry:
if when your intentions is what to get out of the relationship especially financial one
for men its not always about the money but for women they base their love on monetary terms

(1) (Reply)

How to be more ATTRACTIVE as MAN in DECEMBER do this EVERYDAY / “on This Day 14 Yrs Ago, My Life Almost Ended At 16” – Kechi Okwuchi Remembers / Bbnaija Khafi Excited As She Finally Receives Her Brand New Ivm Fox Car Worth 4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.