Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Head Finance And Account - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Head Finance And Account (222 Views)

GTCO Job Recruitment: Head Finance / Vacancy For Head, Finance In Oil And Gas Firm In Lagos / Urgent Job Vacancy For Head Finance & Strategy Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Finance And Account by omoadeji: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
An Oil and Gas company based in Lekki, Lagos is looking for a qualified candidate for the post of Chief Financial Officer to manage the Company’s strategic, financial management and regulatory systems to ensure business integrity, protect the company’s bottom line, enable profitable and sustainable growth, increase the efficiency and quality of his financial operations.

Attached is the detailed job description of the role.

Interested candidates should send their CV to careers@zone4energy.com with the "Head Finance and Account" as the title.

Re: Head Finance And Account by phonestic(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks I will send mine right away

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment For A Financial Service Firm (Accounting Offers) / Manager Needed In A Beauty Spa / Please, I'm In Need Of I.T Placement In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.