Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? (21141 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
adagz 01:

Kay comot from rd make i follow that babe wen dey up dia bath

Who you beGo queue,  and wait for your match to join you,  I dey busy with my darling inside her Dad's Jacuzzi bathroom wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
@kay,be quiet naw please,how we wan take commot,u no hear wen i say him dey for the door and him no go commot there till i come out from here,ok see wetin go happen,you go jump window o,chei but your clothe dey my room and my brother dey play tennis down stairs,plus we dey on the 2nd floor,e don be today,shee you see wetin you cause.Dad knocking and asking cocoa what's happening in there?cocoa looks at kay and says what next?
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by MrBones2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2010
Make una do fast jor. **tower slung over the shoulder, chewing chewing stick like timaya** cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
@mr bones,wetin be your own?i dey talk how i want take comeout from this bathroom,you dey come with your own wahala,abeg free cocoa alone o.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,be quiet naw please,how we wan take commot,u no hear wen i say him dey for the door and him no go commot there till i come out from here,ok see wetin go happen,you go jump window o,chei but your clothe dey my room and my brother dey play tennis down stairs,plus we dey on the 2nd floor,e don be today,shee you see wetin you cause.Dad knocking and asking cocoa what's happening in there?cocoa looks at kay and says what next?  

Ehehe,  wetin I go do nawww,  you no dey hear word no touch dat thing for naww. i no dey dat mood again,  Your Dad  dey stubborn oo,  he wan see you come out that bathroom alive,  SUPERMAN please help me for dis first floor wey i dey,  cocoa make i just,  if I jump and brokos hang  nail,  cocoa go find another guy ooo,  especially those bad guys wey don dey disturb her here,  Any james bond trick,  My head don scatter ooo,
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by MrBones2(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2010
Oya solution- kay make use of ma towel make i . . . . . . . . wink . And follow dis way**pointing to the back door** that will lead u to jimmy the dog. No do any usual stunt cos na ur third leg go hear am.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
Dad knocking and pushing the door saying am coming in,somethings mos def wrong in there,kay already jumping,dad opens the door and sees his leg and runs down stairs.kasala don burst.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

Dad knocking and pushing the door saying am coming in,somethings mos def wrong in there,kay already jumping,dad opens the door and sees his leg and runs down stairs.kasala don burst.

Gbam,  na so i land on top shi t,  ah, ah ,  ah .I dey breath so high,  all my leg don enter shi t,  my trouser and shirt still dey cocoa room,  but i dey hide close to one banana tree, I don suffer men,  cocoa, pls tell your brother to help me bring my cloths from your room.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by NubianQ(f): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
Shit no dey my compound this is what happens next.kay falls on cocoa's brother's table tennis board(luckily without injury)and her dad holds him by the towel and gives him a hot blow and asks who are you?kay stammers em em em,cocoa's brother joins in and says where did you fall from and dad says,from my bathroom,her broda says eh?as he raised his fist,cocoa rushed out crying and sayin he's my fiance and i love him dad please understand,dad looks at his baby and says,is that why he's in my jacuzzi,cocoa says am sorry dad please forgive me,dad exhales and says young man thank your stars that i love my baby so much,anyway when are you coming to pay her dowry?kay says am even ready now sir,dad says then come inside lets talk,they all go inside.cocoa smiles at kay and he winks at her.THE END.That was one hell of a shower but it was worth it,right kay?
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by MrBones2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2010
Nonesense, bunkum, ulter bladerdash! Una no do any . . . . . "u know" thing angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

poo no dey my compound this is what happens next.kay falls on cocoa's brother's table tennis board(luckily without injury)and her dad holds him by the towel and gives him a hot blow and asks who are you?kay stammers em em em,cocoa's brother joins in and says where did you fall from and dad says,from my bathroom,her broda says eh?as he raised his fist,cocoa rushed out crying and sayin he's my fiance and i love him dad please understand,dad looks at his baby and says,is that why he's in my jacuzzi,cocoa says am sorry dad please forgive me,dad exhales and says young man thank your stars that i love my baby so much,anyway when are you coming to pay her dowry?kay says am even ready now sir,dad says then come inside lets talk,they all go inside.cocoa smiles at kay and he winks at her.THE END.That was one hell of a shower but it was worth it,right kay?

Thats my lovely cocoa, And thanks for your Dad understanding, mind you na yur house and inside your room I dey sleep tonite, So babe name your interest tonite, I will give it to you double, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Mobsync(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2010
Tink sh? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OF CoURSE
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2010
@kay alright påpì,you know wetin i like naw.@mr bones,relax we get plenty of time to do the you know, thing.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2010
I cant get what you mean cocoa, is Dat boy Bones disturbing you there, what is it you want my cocoa ,
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by MrBones2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked Boy? Thats insulting, man! angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
@kay,no påpì he's not am just telling him u and i have got a lot of time to do it.just get me whatever you want,i know you've got taste so go do your fing.@bones,man relax he's just playing.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,no påpì he's not am just telling him u and i have got a lot of time to do it.just get me whatever you want,i know you've got taste so go do your fing.@bones,man relax he's just playing.

You now I normally shop for you at HARRODS, nOW that you are officially mine just allow me to spoil you,
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2010
Mr.Bones:

shocked shocked shocked Boy? Thats insulting, man! angry

Bones wetin happen naww, Smile bros make you no dey bon face we no dey fight for here, grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2010
Kay am all yours so spoil me silly.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by MrBones2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
Kay i didn't take it seriously in the first place. So no sweat cool cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

Kay am all yours so spoil me silly.

Ok my baby, they wey i will spend for you at harrods like no tommorrow, Is the way we going to bleep like no tomorrow,  wink wink

Mr.Bones:

Kay i didn't take it seriously in the first place. So no sweat cool cool

Ok my man, You are too gbaski smiley
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2010
@kay,remove your mind from sexx o,we are not wedded officially so no show for you yet o,till after the wedding.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,remove your mind from sexx o,we are not wedded officially so no show for you yet o,till after the wedding.
Now here comes th twist in the picture grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

Haha embarassed  The Lord is my shepherd, My cocoa, I go do that  shopping for you at PRIMARK, Since se x no join am again  angry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2010
Feeling sad,so kay your love for me is based on sexx?i can't believe this.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2010
And the story is coming to an end.

P.S freecocoa what did u think? U thot this will end in some fairy tale marriage? tongue tongue grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

Feeling sad,so kay your love for me is based on sexx?i can't believe this.

No my Darling, You know I told you what i passed thru in the hand of my ex , She told me thesame thing but because of the love I had for her then I agreed, before she later DUMPED me for a rich man, If you love me DARLING you have to reconsider your stand. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2010
@kay,i love you but its strictly marriage before sexx,if i sleep wif you just so you shop 4 me at HARRODS den that's not love,it only means am sleeping wif you cos of material things and that means if someone wif bigger dough shows up den i'll leave you but dat's not what i want plus am COCOA not YOUR EX.@rokiatu,my sis i tot i've finally found true love o. grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,i love you but its strictly marriage before sexx,if i sleep wif you just so you shop 4 me at HARRODS den that's not love,it only means am sleeping wif you cos of material things and that means if someone wif bigger dough shows up den i'll leave you but dat's not what i want plus am COCOA not YOUR EX.@rokiatu,my sis i tot i've finally found true love o. grin

siNCE i love you and I dont want to loose you, Its going to be very difficult for me, Mind you am not a VIRGIN you know naww, Ok do you agree to self service me, can we work something out in that area , wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
Its called self service,you do it yourself and i don't even like that,why not just marry me and then we can do whatever you want.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

Its called self service,you do it yourself and i don't even like that,why not just marry me and then we can do whatever you want.

Ok let sit down and fix the date, lets make the arrangements and let me know how to go about every plans and other stuffs, You know am ready and capable to shoulder everything , Marrying you is gonna be a dream come true and with you my days and nite shall be wonderful kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey / Naija English! / - Will You Be Game -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.