Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX (6770 Views)

Tiwasavage Pepper Her Fans With Tie Front Crop Top, Show Off Her Cleavage. PICX / Rapper, Olamide & Wife Shares Family Pictures As Their Son Clocks 5 Today. PICX / Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by nairafame(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
See what this man did to his girlfriend when taking pictures together. The man actually grab the lady backside till cassava rise up.

Is This Right or Wrong?

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/var-see-what-this-man-did-to-his.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

2 Shares

Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by nairafame(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
No
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by samyyoung1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
He's on third round in his mind

4 Likes

Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Op what cave have you been in? This picture is more than a year old

3 Likes

Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by densiks: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Perversion and lascivious display.

His manhood is protruding even when it appears he’s holding something sacred on the other hand.

Spits::

2 Likes

Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by vanida6: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wow i see long rod cheesy
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by YorubaPrince: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
cool
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by ctleurocollege: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin. That's why I wear pant
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Ronald1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Where is (VAR)
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Ronald1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Where is (VAR) I can't see well
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by kenir(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
See preeq like satan
reminds me of a moniker, MrCork

1 Like

Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by tillaman(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
VAR (This one na end time VAR)
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by SmellingAnus(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
This one na abortion Stick grin
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Dreiwizzy: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
densiks:
Perversion and lascivious display.

His manhood is protruding even when it appears he’s holding something sacred on the other hand.

Spits::
Mehn... Its fuktup

1 Like

Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Tamarapetty(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oga no wear boxer or what??

2 Likes

Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Timileyin1234(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Opa Mose
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Timileyin1234(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Oga no wear boxer or what??
Boxer cannot hold this, na pant fit hold am. U don’t know anything my sister in the lord
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by sotall(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
That picture speaks volumes.

According to Newton, action and reaction are equal and opposite .

His hand is squeezing something on one side and according to Newton's law, there must be a reaction, his John Thomas is getting the reaction.

Also, that picture demonstrates the law of conservation of energy.

There is a flow of energy from the lady's bum through the guys hands and then towards his joystick giving it a hard-on.
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
vanida6:

Looks like tiger battery
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Kastrom: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
vanida6:

I guess you re wetting your pant already

2 Likes

Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Hubsolar: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lmao!
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by dazzlingd(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
sotall:
That picture speaks volumes.

According to Newton, action and reaction are equal and opposite .

His hand is squeezing something on one side and according to Newton's law, there must be a reaction, his John Thomas is getting the reaction.

Also, that picture demonstrates the law of conservation of energy.

There is a flow of energy from the lady's bum through the guys hands and then towards his joystick giving it a hard-on.

Oil dey your head....chop knuckle
The law of inertia can also be applied,...
A body will continue in its perpetual motion or state of rest unless an external force act on it to do otherwise....
His rod was in its state of rest before an external force (ass) acted on it to initiate motion..grin

Also, accounting can be applied here...for every debit there must be a corresponding credit..Hence, he debited the lady's ass and His rod was credited!
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by YungMillionaire: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2019
His woman...his erection...where is the problem here?
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by 1Sharon(f): 4:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Boxer cannot hold this, na pant fit hold am. U don’t know anything my sister in the lord

I think the trousers are too tight
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by Iscoalarcon: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2019
vanida6:
madridistas rock cool
Re: VAR! See What This Man Did To His Girlfriend When Taking Pictures Together. PICX by don4real18(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Well, what about the one you can't see? The standing nipples and the wet _________ grin

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka / [photos] J Matins Joins Peter P-square To Celebrate His Son’s Birthday / REVEALED+PICTURES: Nicki Minaj's Butt(ass) Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.